PvP Arena

The PvP in this game has a lot of potential, however, I feel there are some substantial issues that could be easily solved by creating a PvP arena.

My idea is that people would travel to the PvP arena, and use preset fighters in PvP matches that are fair from the start.

Once at the arena, you'd select your game mode:
Spectator - Watch people play, and bet on who will win against other players that are spectating.
Exhibition - Play as fighters that you own, against another player controlling fighters they own. No rewards from winning, no penalties from losing. Simply for practice, and for fun.
Ranked match - Play pre-defined fighters, while spending silver to enter yourself in a ranked match. To the victor go the spoils. (I'm thinking 6v6)
Unranked match - Play as fighters you don't own, in an unranked match. (Same as ranked, except no silver cost)
Challenge - Issue either a ranked, exhibition, or unranked challenge to another player.

After selecting the game mode, you'd be taken to a screen to assemble your squads. Here you'd pick your fighter's classes, and loadouts. If on exhibition, you'd select your squads the same as PvE mode. If on unranked, or ranked, you'd select them as below:

Classes - Select your class, each character would have a pre-defined set of stats based on which class they select.
Items - Each item would also have pre-defined stats, based on the item.

Brackets:
Depending on how high up the leaderboards you got, there could be different brackets, perhaps higher brackets get access to better classes, races, and gear.

After confirming those settings, it would then attempt to find somebody that has set up similar settings, and the game would commence.

+1 to this idea...
But I like this to be a daily tourney, with the top three in each category at the end of the event get rewards like money from the tourney pot.
A little change I'd like to see with the ranked/unranked category is that you have two options for getting random fighters for you, basic or premium..
Basic would cost 1k entry fees which gives you 6 random fighters which u can use them for battles, whereas premium option will cost 5k for which u get 12 random fighters, so pick the best 6..... Giving options to choose classes doesn't seem like a fun idea.

Kiljaeden
+1 to this idea...
But I like this to be a daily tourney, with the top three in each category at the end of the event get rewards like money from the tourney pot.
A little change I'd like to see with the ranked/unranked category is that you have two options for getting random fighters for you, basic or premium..
Basic would cost 1k entry fees which gives you 6 random fighters which u can use them for battles, whereas premium option will cost 5k for which u get 12 random fighters, so pick the best 6..... Giving options to choose classes doesn't seem like a fun idea.

The reason for the choosing classes would be so you can make your build. The idea is to allow everybody to make their builds, including party composition. I do like the idea of selecting from random fighters as well however.
Ultimately what I'm aiming for is a place where level/gear advantage is not as huge an issue. PvP is a lot of fun, but you can't really participate unless you are ganking/getting ganked.

YrellamHC
The PvP in this game has a lot of potential, however, I feel there are some substantial issues that could be easily solved by creating a PvP arena.
My idea is that people would travel to the PvP arena, and use preset fighters in PvP matches that are fair from the start.
Spectator - Watch people play, and bet on who will win against other players that are spectating.
Exhibition - Play as fighters that you own, against another player controlling fighters they own. No rewards from winning, no penalties from losing. Simply for practice, and for fun.
Ranked match - Play pre-defined fighters, while spending silver to enter yourself in a ranked match. To the victor go the spoils. (I'm thinking 6v6)
Unranked match - Play as fighters you don't own, in an unranked match. (Same as ranked, except no silver cost)
Challenge - Issue either a ranked, exhibition, or unranked challenge to another player.
After selecting the game mode, you'd be taken to a screen to assemble your squads. Here you'd pick your fighter's classes, and loadouts. If on exhibition, you'd select your squads the same as PvE mode. If on unranked, or ranked, you'd select them as below:
Classes - Select your class, each character would have a pre-defined set of stats based on which class they select.
Brackets:
Depending on how high up the leaderboards you got, there could be different brackets, perhaps higher brackets get access to better classes, races, and gear.
After confirming those settings, it would then attempt to find somebody that has set up similar settings, and the game would commence.

This is already being added. It would be cool to have equal modes to test who is the better strategist though.

Aceman

YrellamHC
Brackets:

This is already being added. It would be cool to have equal modes to test who is the better strategist though.

That's the suggestion. Instead of using the same fighters we level up and train, there's a ranked mode where we select our classes, and our items. Everything could be around level 12. Every item that shared a name would have the same stats (Example, Arbalest of Fire). Every class that shared the same name would have the same base stats (Example: Paladin).

YrellamHC

Aceman

YrellamHC
Brackets:

That's the suggestion. Instead of using the same fighters we level up and train, there's a ranked mode where we select our classes, and our items. Everything could be around level 12. Every item that shared a name would have the same stats (Example, Arbalest of Fire). Every class that shared the same name would have the same base stats (Example: Paladin).

Agreed, but for the sake of specialization all the items you can choose from are ulti, and have preset stats. If it was all commons, strengths and weaknesses would not be as defined between classes.