Permanent Group Settings

One of the newbies asked if he can preserve names of the groups he created. It is not possible at the current state. But I think it may be a good plan for the future for the following reason: To simplify it, I have got 6 fighters. I usually play fighters 1, 2, 4 together. There is necessity to find them all one by one in the owned fighters list and click them all starting with the leader.

It will be easier if I can 'save the current setting of the group(s)'. There will be feature next to 'Hire Fighter' and 'Create Group' buttons. This will list all the groups I have ever saved. If I click one, it will create a whole group of 3 fighters with the name I made for it.

These 'saved formations' will be good for players who play over 25 fighters. It can be even later expanded into folders including more than one group. Then, it would create you all 4 groups in two clicks.

squad presets would be awesome, I have 30 fighters I use, guards/pvp/HC.... squad presets would make my life much easier

Jeeze I've got 18 I use and this would be lovely

you can make presets unlockable with silver. First three presets are free, every next 5k+1k. Small silver sink. For someone like me who needs 10 presets, that would make 56k silver.