Guild raids.

The raiding system still needs some work. As it is if i attack a guild with 3 squads to clear halls with 3 defender alts, during battle defenders surround that square with 2 guards. next fight i have to drop a squad to continue on. I can recall to save it or let ai lose in a fight. now i have 2 squads after winning my 2nd fight and they surround square with 3 guards again. cant move now and have to recall. Only saving grace is when active players get close i can pull them into fight to keep my 3 squads together. If changes are made, make sure its equal to both sides. game mechanics should not be the reason for guild raid succeeding or failing. i raided krazy and fought 4 battles with players trying to win. the rest were stalling and letting timers expire on each fighter. the rest of the fights were just respawned alt squads. took 6hrs to get to nodes.

guild raids aren't ment to be solo

Konoa
The raiding system still needs some work. As it is if i attack a guild with 3 squads to clear halls with 3 defender alts, during battle defenders surround that square with 2 guards. next fight i have to drop a squad to continue on. I can recall to save it or let ai lose in a fight. now i have 2 squads after winning my 2nd fight and they surround square with 3 guards again. cant move now and have to recall. Only saving grace is when active players get close i can pull them into fight to keep my 3 squads together. If changes are made, make sure its equal to both sides. game mechanics should not be the reason for guild raid succeeding or failing. i raided krazy and fought 4 battles with players trying to win. the rest were stalling and letting timers expire on each fighter. the rest of the fights were just respawned alt squads. took 6hrs to get to nodes.

I can agree somewhat. Even if the attackers greatly outnumber the defenders the defenders can just RE guard and RE guard and spam attack all they want. Anybody, no skills required, can defend a guild by spamming guys

I'm still rather new to raiding, only participated in 2 so far. What I like and dislike the most about it is how undefined winning and losing even is. For example, you hold a force back by constantly bringing your squads in, but at what cost to gear? And sure you invaded so and sos castle but what was the total gain from the effort invested?

I agree guild-raiding needs some work. Like Vorolea I think its a bit odd that one person can trash a guild solo. At the moment there are a handful of people or less who can stop a serious PvPer from just grinding the guards to dust and destroying res, and if they're asleep, that's it. There's very little way for anyone else to usefully participate apart from lining up to be defeated like victims in a martial arts movie (as someone eloquently put it in server chat earlier). I have some ideas to try and fix this but none of them are fully formed..
This is not "we got rolled QQ (I think we prob get rolled the least)" this is "how do we recreate the huge team spirit and excitement that cluster busts and defends, or even fleet fights, engendered in TiB". Somehow force co-op in PvP...?
Great game though, still liking it.

The current system exists because players suggested it -- If it's not working out, let's fix it.
Tell me what you guys want to change and I'll change it, if possible.

Not sure what can be done. if one player better then the rest he going to win most if not all fights. sargon did it to hup 2 months ago and just yesterday if i had not logged in middawn would have finished hup almost by himself. if no one has the ability to beat a player he going to defeat guild. just a matter of time. i proved that hitting krazy with 2 good squads and a 3rd trash squad. none beat me with a mean rolls of 44.67.
Have "gates" or a barrier with cooldown will stop it once per day but nothing to stop a persistent player or players from returning later. dont matter if i attack with 10 others or myself we most likely will win. having help just speeds it up cause of sooo many alt accounts.
As i said above not sure what can fix it but i think any player with good tactics are going to be very hard to stop for avg player.

Maybe make it so that it takes a minimum of squads (10 or so) to "smash the gate".
When in history have a few fighters come through the front gate and destroyed hundreds of armed guards and destroyed everything in the castle?
Also, there could also be an additional guild ai archer added to each squad that is guarding to make it more challenging. The archer can be upgraded by adding different rooms to guild or by an entirely separate guild ai fighter upgrading system

Another option is to have all guards in the guild hall come in waves. Whatever guards are up in the hall when you enter are the ones that you fight (or give a 30 sec warning that "enemy" has been spotted in the area of the guild hall allowing the players to get lice squads in).
If you bring 2 squads then you fight waves of 2 guard squads without returning to full health or getting back killed fighter(s) in previous battles. The same goes for 3 or 4 squads. That way you are trying to see how far you can get through the guild defenders before losing all your fighters and the defending guild cannot redeploy around you with random number of guards. If you come with other players, they have the option to be in the guarded sector and fight cooperatively, or wait until you engage and then they can move in to start their own separate fight in the same sector. The more guild members helping means that the pool of defending guards is being depleted quicker this increasing the chance of success.
This could mean that all guards are in one room and once all are defeated then you have full access to every resource and relic in the guild for a set period of time. Once the time is up, the guild can redeploy new guards and 24 hours later the guild can be attacked again.

Fall606

This could mean that all guards are in one room and once all are defeated then you have full access to every resource and relic in the guild for a set period of time. Once the time is up, the guild can redeploy new guards and 24 hours later the guild can be attacked again.

The 24 hour mechanic would be abused. Have to have some minimum guard count and guards dead / actual players dead for this to activate.