Guild raids.

Ozymandias
I like the idea of limiting players to 1 squad per enemy guild hall. This will force teamwork, and prevent one super-powered player from doing everything.
Corridors should also require 4 guards so that it takes at least 4 active players to attack a guild hall.

If any form of separating attacker squads is allowed, like sniping or pulling one of four squads into fight in adjanced square, do it and try to beat them one by one. If any of four loses, they all can't advance. If no form of separation is allowed, engage in 12v12 and focus fire on one of the attacker fighters. Defender doesn't even have to win, only to kill all fighters of one of the attackers. Without his squad other three can't advance. And he can't rejoin them if there are new AI guards in place. Basically one defender can stop four. This can be countered if you have spare squads, spare ppl. But currently there are no guilds who can field 5+ active players with good squads at same time. But if any of the guilds will manage to do it, that guild will get hold of all ressources, for example all gems, for a long ime.
Idea of one player - one squad is appealing, but I just don't see how it can function with 30 pvpers on server total. I'd suggest to test it first in PVE on leaders :) Make that you need at least four players to attack leader and we will see how many leaders die in a week. Maybe ten or twenty. Four players raiding guild is even less likely to happen. Still a nice idea, to make some leaders, not all, require four players to kill, and each player rewarded with purple chest, otherwise why bother.

I'll go back to previous argument. 105 members and you can't get atleast 4 for a raid? That's a leadership issue. Maybe you weren't on but hup has raided us with 6-7 members at the same time and invited konoa. And it's not like krazy can't come hit Hup with kish or visa versus. Not our problem you've pissed the other 2 powerful guilds off.
I do like your idea about 1 squad for npc kills though. Dieties, that would have to be a team effort. Maybe a quest. More involved . The 4 involved get a guaranteed heroic or something.

MidDawn
Not our problem you've pissed the other 2 powerful guilds off.

a little fire between guilds can be a good thing though right?

Delrith

MidDawn

Damn fun time is what it is:) Raiding is too fun to not rattle the cages once or twice..

Also, make the guild spawn point anywhere else but the front gate where we get sucked into battles with the stupid ai

Aceman

Delrith

MidDawn

Damn fun time is what it is:) Raiding is too fun to not rattle the cages once or twice..

Lol yeah it is and if none of us trash talked or messed with each other game might as well be farm story. Gotta spice it up!

Ozymandias
I like the idea of limiting players to 1 squad per enemy guild hall. This will force teamwork, and prevent one super-powered player from doing everything.
Corridors should also require 4 guards so that it takes at least 4 active players to attack a guild hall.

If implemented can there also be a timer on resetting the guards we just killed. Example on a raid last week, one player would stall the battle while loading his acts and set guards in sector around me. Then after i won the battle, and started my next fight he would replace the previous guards killed. I pretty much wasted over an hour killing the same groups over and over all owned by one human. Who would log on and off of the battles to stall, using up his 5 minute timer.

Relevant Patch Notes:
- Friends and guild members take control of offline player's fighters
- Guild Halls: Members cannot deploy squads to hall if under attack
- Guild Halls: Attacking players limited to 1 squad in an enemy hall
- Guild Halls: All room types use 4 guards

Awesome. Thanks ozy!

Ozymandias
Relevant Patch Notes:
- Friends and guild members take control of offline player's fighters
- Guild Halls: Members cannot deploy squads to hall if under attack
- Guild Halls: Attacking players limited to 1 squad in an enemy hall
- Guild Halls: All room types use 4 guards

This seems awesome. Can't wait to test it out. Hope lots are online tonight :)