+dmg does not speed up pvp

Since adjusting my squads to be 3 or 4 tanks with 3 or 4 healers plus 3 archers I win way more often with less casualties. It has not sped up the battles. I spend the first part of each battle setting up my squad, then turning arround from taunts and healing. Then I finally start to kill them. If taunt was adjusted to 2 max per warrior and they had to be next to who they taunt, not on the other side of the map behind an obstacle I think battles would go faster.

Getting back on track, because I just found this thread - I think 3v3 or 6v6 only really suffers from not being accessible enough. It should be easier for someone to be able to log in and challenge a rival or find an opponent. And that sort of thing should be incentivized. Make it an official game mechanic to be able to select level, and how many fighters in a dialog box, then broadcast that you're looking for a match. Then give big prizes for the winner, and a smaller prize to the loser just for participating. For big 12v12 fights, those should be major events. I'm talking preset events that gather attention from the community, get hyped, there should be a gambling system involved, and more skulls and other prizes available, and even gear drops happening mid-match when a fighter is killed.
As for the wall-shield/healer spam... Yeah it sucks in a major way. Not gonna lie. And not much you can do about it. The two things that come to mind are, limit the amount of turns that can be spent on "wait" somehow, and increase the chance of a heal missing.