DPS changes via new weapon types

Vorolea
That's like saying, everyone, let's play checkers, cause chess rules are too hard.

Not at all, in fact chess strengthens my position. You can at a glance recognize any chess piece and know its capabilities. You don't need to pick up the piece, look under it at some magic stat box, and then repeat the process for every other piece on the field.
I have no issue with complexity. But you're making my argument for me now.

Kyutaru

One, all I did was offer my own subjective feedback on the idea. I don't need your trashing my opinion. My error? Dude, I defeat leaders no problem. It merely irks me that they possess characteristics that I don't without any sort of explanation as to what those are until you experience them or manually check each fighter every single battle. It's like seeing a guy holding a greatsword who THROWS HIS SWORD AT YOU! Unintuitive game design happens to be considered a flaw in the industry.

Okay let's see here...point number one was evidently the most important point you made so let's take a look...
Ah yes okay. So, 1. I didn't trash your idea, I merely pointed out the obvious that you were playing incorrectly and getting upset about it. It 'irks' me to see someone complain about a point that they totally could have handled by having some patience and looking.
2. It was your error.
3.If some guy can throw his sword at you then I trust Ozy enough to let you know in the description of the big bad guy that HE CAN THROW A SWORD. Your fault for not preparing for the battle buddy, seriously.
4. Ozy is working on a more user friendly interface. Didn't you read the front page?
5. "It merely irks me that they possess characteristics that I don't without any sort of explanation as to what those are until you experience them or manually check each fighter every single battle."
Understood. This game reminds me of dungeons and dragons a bit i.e. there is a lot to it. If you don't like it, I recommend checkers or chess. Very similar games, less additives.
I hope that's enough of a response to get my point across. Apologies for the "kiddo" comment, didn't expect a 32 year old...anyways.

Homer

Okay let's see here...point number one was evidently the most important point you made so let's take a look...

Again off the mark. In no way did I imply that was the most important point. I asked you to review #1 because your comment was that quote "Just sayin'...you could of avoided a surprise by doing your homework :)". Upon reviewing #1 you see a number of things:
1) There was no reference to how I was playing, only your antagonistic assumption of it.
2) There was no error made save for your error in judgement.
3) Per my #1, I already commented on identifying fighters by examining them. A task that should not be required in every battle. This is the crux of why I asked you to review #1. Your baseless assumption that I walk into battles blind and incorrectly failed to do my homework is the problem here. I even state exactly what you ask me to do in the very segment you responded to, displaying either willful ignorance or a keen lack of basic reading comprehension on your part.
4) Relevance requested to the point we're discussing. Focus on the subject rather than your tangent.
5) Derogatory comments meant to debase and lower and ridicule. Unwarranted and not required.
Since it's clear that you can't behave as an adult, Homer, I'll no longer be treating you as one. Vorolea on the other hand demonstrates assertive restraint and control, the shining example of how to respond to differing points of view.
Got that, kiddo?

Kyutaru

Homer

Again off the mark. In no way did I imply that was the most important point. I asked you to review #1 because your comment was that quote "Just sayin'...you could of avoided a surprise by doing your homework :)". Upon reviewing #1 you see a number of things:
1) There was no reference to how I was playing, only your antagonistic assumption of it.
2) There was no error made save for your error in judgement.
3) Per my #1, I already commented on identifying fighters by examining them. A task that should not be required in every battle. This is the crux of why I asked you to review #1. Your baseless assumption that I walk into battles blind and incorrectly failed to do my homework is the problem here. I even state exactly what you ask me to do in the very segment you responded to, displaying either willful ignorance or a keen lack of basic reading comprehension on your part.
4) Relevance requested to the point we're discussing. Focus on the subject rather than your tangent.
5) Derogatory comments meant to debase and lower and ridicule. Unwarranted and not required.
Since it's clear that you can't behave as an adult, Homer, I'll no longer be treating you as one. Vorolea on the other hand demonstrates assertive restraint and control, the shining example of how to respond to differing points of view.
Got that, kiddo?

You're absolutely right buddy! Now you make sure to enjoy Heroes of Dire okay? :)

Geeze to be 32 again, sigh. I would gladly be called Kiddo to be that young again.

IHooman
Geeze to be 32 again, sigh. I would gladly be called Kiddo to be that young again.

Silence child, adults are conversing.
Sorry Vorolea that they interrupted our discussion. It's hard to find a babysitter these days.

Don't wanna feed the troll, that's not an eloquence contest, that's a game discussion forum.
PVE could definetly use some more variety. The only question is how to do it, and preferably in a way that it'll not affect PVP. Cause current large-scale PVP ballance is more or less fine, with the exception of bottleneck maps. I really would like to see some chainlightning bosses, this would look cool as promotional video on steam page. Cause right now weakest points of the game are art and PVE variety.

Vorolea
Don't wanna feed the troll, that's not an eloquence contest, that's a game discussion forum.

But Homer's practically starving! Throw the dog a bone.
You've got even more trolls in your guild. Ibsen spent six hours talking about child rape, aliens, demons being real, Satanism, trying to convert me to his faith, killing people and when it's okay, the whole nine yards, all while smoking the reefer and admitting he just likes to fuck with people. :D