Changes before tibX

Look I realize we probably won't see any mentionable updates till long after TIBX is released, but could we at least see some small things.. please. At least create the illusion that this game is progressing... Somewhere.

I for one would be really happy if you could code an alert into the auction menu so guild members know when they are bidding each other up. Seems like this shouldn't be too hard to add.

Another really simple add would be faction list that was more comprehensive. It would help out newer player by allowing them to locate minions of the proper level.

I realize you guys dont have the time to make the big updates happen, but it seems like all tweaking has come to a stop. That just bums me out.

I couldn't agree more Perp. In a post 6+ weeks ago I asked this:
"Along similar lines to Fall's message, don't forget Dire. You may be a bit disappointed that it doesn't have 1000 people logging in per day, but it hasn't died either, and each week we still see plenty of new faces. If we knew there was a future it would help, and motivate us to train/enthuse them - can you make a statement on this?"
... no reply.
There's no new content, there's almost no challenge for the top players, and its hard to summon up the enthusiasm to try and motivate new players (of which there are still plenty per week).

I already responded to this in another thread:
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=3&scat=11&tid=3957&p=1#40544_3957
As I said there, everyone will need to be patient with me. I'm trying my best to make a lot of people happy, and they all demand something different.
Infinite Black players went 2+ years without any updates. I have to invest time into our other games, but clearly I continue to update and support everything. It's no different with Heroes of Dire -- All features and everything we've talked about will be implemented as soon as possible.
We have something exciting coming up in the Dire universe that I'll announce soon. Most of the team is wrapping up their TIBX work in a few weeks. We've got big plans for what's next, and it's Dire related.

Again.. somehow you found time to make a change that favors end game players and hurts new players. Why was that a priority?

What change?

perplexus
Again.. somehow you found time to make a change that favors end game players and hurts new players. Why was that a priority?

What change are you talking about?

I imagine he's still talking about the change that makes it so you can pass outside guards just by hitting them, without having to beat them.

That's correct rstln. We spent several months and thousands of silver of creating door guards at level 11. When we started enemies had to actually defeat the guards to enter the Guild Hall. Now all they need to do is hit them and everyone else can just walk on past.

Lmao lvl 11 guards were uber easy for me so if we wanna bring that back sure still got my lvl 11 ultis

Yes uber easy. Lmao. That's why your crafters made a sleeping of lvl 11 stuff... Because it was so easy.
Hup. Home of liars and bullies.