My top requests

You're busy. Ozy. Here are my top short ideas, not requiring (I think) huge amounts of coding (I know, you're rolling your eyes at that):
1. Create a significant benefit for genuine (no remote driving) co-op. At the moment for two players A and B, it is easier for A to drive one of his squads and one of B's, and for B to do vice versa. They both get 'co op bonus'. But ultimately they are playing on their own and game gets boring for them. REAL co-op is what most people love most in TiB (rifties, FvF).
2. More content, of course. Even if just more challenging quests (seems to have happened in last week, good). Slightly peeving that one person can make one minion kill and the other a deity, four leads and 100 minions, and they both get the same ult shield, but hey ho. Make very large/challenging quests which require significant effort to get the reward from, and which provide items that are genuinely really rare (see next point).
3. This is a bit of a negative one, but anyway: stop selling DM ulti gear on market. Sell up to leg, fine, but ult should be very rare drops, quests, or crafting only. Otherwise it gets a bit p2w, which you always said you wanted to avoid.
Thanks.

#3 for sure. Good ones, sarg

So after months of buying up gear in the auction, you want to stop new players from buying it to ? The DM auctions are essential for brand new players. If anything DM auction items should be increased to include more items.

I don't understand your point really iHooman. Why can't new players survive with leg gear and/or join a guild that can craft ulti? I doubt many new players can afford the prices that ult gear on the market reach anyway. And I'm not sure when it was that i was buying up everything on the market, either. I've bought a few items, but quite rarely.
I see the ult items on market as an attempt to drain silvers from the game, which is fine, but I don't want it to undermine the months and months of capturing, harvesting and crafting people have put in.

Please post any Quality of Life improvements you'd like to see to this thread.

sargon
I don't understand your point really iHooman. Why can't new players survive with leg gear and/or join a guild that can craft ulti? I doubt many new players can afford the prices that ult gear on the market reach anyway. And I'm not sure when it was that i was buying up everything on the market, either. I've bought a few items, but quite rarely.
I see the ult items on market as an attempt to drain silvers from the game, which is fine, but I don't want it to undermine the months and months of capturing, harvesting and crafting people have put in.

No one can craft HC potions, Transmute potions or trinkets. Two of these three are ulti.

Now you're being pedantic for the sake of it, you know exactly what I mean. I posted this thread in a genuine response to Ozy and Amcilla both saying we should list our top change requests in the foruims, and I get trolling from HUP and sarcasm from Spellbook. Great....

sargon
Now you're being pedantic for the sake of it, you know exactly what I mean. I posted this thread in a genuine response to Ozy and Amcilla both saying we should list our top change requests in the foruims, and I get trolling from HUP and sarcasm from Spellbook. Great....

OK lets break this down,
New players should get the same options to buy that existing players have had and enjoyed all this time. How is it balanced to make the game harder for new players, they already will have to go up against established player base who have had time to purchase these items. So i am NOT trolling you when i say, NOT to change the rules and discontinue items that were made available before. I think items and fighters for sale should be expanded. It be nice to see hard caps on potions and the moment they are bought, a new one is on the market. Try and think like a casual gamer who has less hours to play per day than a hardcore gamer. They will want to log on, and have options, not set an alarm clock to log on and compete vs others.

Yes aceman. Try to think like a casual player who just wants to logon and play a few hours.
That's fucking hilarious, when you are the very same asshole that won't allow me to do so.
Moron.

perplexus
Yes aceman. Try to think like a casual player who just wants to logon and play a few hours.
That's fucking hilarious, when you are the very same asshole that won't allow me to do so.
Moron.

No one is stopping you from logging but yourself. Accept responsibility, don't blame others.