My top requests

Logging on AND PLAYING THE GAME.
The issue isn't logging on, the issue is being denied access to nodes, relics or even the guild perks that we paid for. That's the issue
Just some casual players that wanted to log in AND JUST PLAY THE GAME. NOT SET AN ALARM TO LOG IN AND COMPETE WITH OTHERS.
are you really this stupid?

perplexus
Logging on AND PLAYING THE GAME.
The issue isn't logging on, the issue is being denied access to nodes, relics or even the guild perks that we paid for. That's the issue
Just some casual players that wanted to log in AND JUST PLAY THE GAME. NOT SET AN ALARM TO LOG IN AND COMPETE WITH OTHERS.
are you really this stupid?

I dont get it, others log on and play, no issues. No hate messages, no swearing at others, good people, good players in several guilds. Try it, join one, learn from others. Its not difficult.

What sargon said, especially number 3, As a new player up to 2 months of daily playing I was not able to afford the bid wars for gear along with transmutes, fighters, rerolling stats, etc. and I seen around 80-90% of the gear I was interested in go to HUP which just made me feel as if I was getting further and further behind and demoralized me into finding other games to play, which is unfortunate because I do enjoy the game. And.... I know getting crafts, items, and fighters from your guild and what not is a response to this but I should not have to depend on the generosity of others to function in a game, I really appreciate it but it should not be required and that kind of response only confirms that veteran players have a huge advantage over new players considering they are expected to have a enough wealth to give it to help new players.
The first 10 levels can almost feel game breaking without someone giving you a helping hand, maybe multiple 1 time beginner quests for decent starting gear would be nice.
Also seeing that you can convert real money into silver is demoralizing also meaning that if some1 wanted to they could just always outbid me with real money, maybe this doesn't happen but the option makes me uneasy either way. I actually believe you would get alot more revenue if real money got you like xp scrolls or +1 loot scrolls for x hours stuff like that, durability kits, even transmutes, and some of the renaming and what not could have been for transactions aimed to nickel and dime for personalization not something that has the ability to inflate the economy. TBH I actually wanted to spend money on the game but could not find it in me for just for silver, if there were other more creative options I probably would. I know some people do have alot more income than me and are more than willing to buy silver outright, if that pays the bills then cool but I don't think it does and has potential for pay to win.
Also number 1, co-op is alot of fun if your both playing and not afking, but there is little downside to afking and little advantage to both actively co-op in comparison. Maybe taking out the bonus for 1 driving and the other afking and maybe an afk battle pts system would work better, 1 battle you run yourself gives x amount of afk battles up to a threshold saved and when you co-op maybe you get twice as many afk battle pts. In fact you could make it so you have to buy a 1 month pass in the real money store to remove this restriction for those who only want to afk battle.
And just as a side note, betting on fights and things like that is an excellant idea, the game can be very 1 dimensional grindy so adding side activities is very smart, I know this would take a lot of work but adding even side games like cards or something would keep the interest when players get burned out.
Just my 2 cents for what it's worth, I do like the game, I do understand the staff is small and from my experience Amcilla is awesome and I do believe you guys are doing a good job with what you have, giving the benefit of the doubt in all things. It's just from my perspective as a player atm. I'll still be playing here and there, I just cant see myself committing to it strongly, currently as it is.

Hooman. Fuck you. My tone and words were created by you assholes. Sorry I lost my cool after months of being assaulted by you assholes
If you want me to be reasonable, maybe you should too.