GH guard system favors end game players

New and smaller guilds have no way to build and defend their guilds against larger end game guilds. By taking away the ability to guard the front door with map level guards, you have taken away a mechanic that allowed smaller and newer guilds to have a chance at defending.

How are new players and new guilds supposed to be able to defend against double and triple ascended lvl 20s when most of their fighters aren't even to 20 yet?

GH defense is obviously broken. A full 4 squads of full gold and red fighters are completely useless as a defense once a.i. takes over. Please reinstate the mechanic that forced attackers to actually beat the outside guards before being allowed to enter the GH. Without it you have a game that unfairly favors vet players beyond their existing earned advantages.

I think that mechanic was a good one. I agree bringing that back would be useful.

Guards belong inside the GH.

Game allows guards anywhere level 10+, so that's not really true.

GH combat has always been broken, its always been the most discussed / QQed about subject on these forums. I don't think its realistic for Ozy's first new tweaks for a while to be a solution to this though.

sargon
GH combat has always been broken, its always been the most discussed / QQed about subject on these forums. I don't think its realistic for Ozy's first new tweaks for a while to be a solution to this though.

It is not broken, it is a level 20 map.
So what do you want ? Certain rooms to be map 10 ? map 15 ?

Nearly every serious post in these forums over the past year has been about how guild hall PvP doesn't work very well. Ozy himself has stated many times that he is not at all happy with the way it has worked out. I know you like to imagine you hate people just because they're in a different guild but we're trying to make serious comments here for the devs and all you do is attack.

Need to pull heads out of assess. turn based is what makes this game such a pain in the ass.
make at least guild hall stuff real time.

sargon
Nearly every serious post in these forums over the past year has been about how guild hall PvP doesn't work very well. Ozy himself has stated many times that he is not at all happy with the way it has worked out. I know you like to imagine you hate people just because they're in a different guild but we're trying to make serious comments here for the devs and all you do is attack.

Question remanins then - What are you asking for, that certain rooms inside a guild hall are a lower level map than 20 ?
Or would everyone prefer Ozy made the guards AI smarter ?
Or a random office / leader NPC is added to any set of 12 guards so you have 13 vs the 12 attackers ?
Saying placing guards on the outside of a guildhall is in my opinion an exploit, is not a personal attack. It is not offensive or derogatory. If people get upset by this it is probably because they agree with the comment but want to publicly disagree because i said it. Hence the emotional conflict.

IHooman

Question remanins then - What are you asking for, that certain rooms inside a guild hall are a lower level map than 20 ?
Or would everyone prefer Ozy made the guards AI smarter ?
Or a random office / leader NPC is added to any set of 12 guards so you have 13 vs the 12 attackers ?
Saying placing guards on the outside of a guildhall is in my opinion an exploit, is not a personal attack. It is not offensive or derogatory. If people get upset by this it is probably because they agree with the comment but want to publicly disagree because i said it. Hence the emotional conflict.

BUMP