GH guard system favors end game players

I never did mind outside guards. Then again ive been out of touch with this game for quite a bit so my opinion atm is probably irrelevant. Was free skulls for me. Got lots of lower level r4+ gear so yeah

IHooman

BUMP

What are you a fag?

Bump all you like. Devs have stopped even pretending they care about dire.

perplexus
Bump all you like. Devs have stopped even pretending they care about dire.

Perp, Devs / Mods are online, I notice them atleast 5 days a week. Players care too. Join a guild, some good people online, learn from them.

Yeah they log in. But why? It's not like they do anything. It's not like they could even be f***** to give some minor adjustments to the quests for Christmas, or New Year's, Valentine's Day..... I mean just look at this forum... chock-full of suggestions that have not been addressed or implemented.
And yeah there are some good people that play this game, there used to be a lot more but hup forced them out.
I know you assholes will never be able to publicly accept or admit that you are bullies. It's much easier to just pass me off as being irrational rather than look at your own behavior.

Ok one calling peaple fags is not ok and curseing in thia forums is not ok either so stop it talk civilized two each other plz ...and if u want a fair chance u have to think out side the box get at least 2 of ur groups to lvl20 and make them guard's

Dweller29
Ok one calling peaple fags is not ok and curseing in thia forums is not ok either so stop it talk civilized two each other plz ...and if u want a fair chance u have to think out side the box get at least 2 of ur groups to lvl20 and make them guard's

Gtfo homo