Pvp leader board idea

Okay I copy and pasted from an email I sent to Spellbook for this, I decided I'd post to forums anyway but too lazy to type it out again....

First off, don't tell me to post on the forums. The forums are cancer and no one reads them anyway. Ozy can post it on forums and use the idea as his own for all I care. I just think it's a really good idea and I'd like to see it implemented.

How's this for the greatest idea in the history of Dire - create a Dire pvp arena season. To enter this special arena, players must buy a season pass through a micro transaction in-game. Once a player buys their arena season pass, they randomly draw a level 20 leader squad from the Dire world, for use only in this special pvp mode. Obviously you'll have to bump these squads all to the same level which shouldn't be hard. Guild bonuses should be disabled. Then players fight it out with these leader squads to earn skulls to climb the season's leader board. At the end of the season, the top three finishers win prizes in the form of a piece of gear, a new fighter, prestige, and a reward for their guild. Or any of these separately or a combination of these. Maybe the top winner gets a free pass for the next season. Then a break to allow for balance fixes, etc, and a new season is announced and a new opportunity for players to buy a new season pass. Players buy a new pass, draw another random leader squad, and start over. Additionally, players could earn a chance to buy a random piece of their leader's gear for certain achievements, such as winning a certain number of fights in a row, flawless wins, or for keeping their leader alive for consecutive fights. All these should also be done through micro transactions. The idea is to make money with something that's completely aside from guild hall pvp and pve, maintaining balance, but also offering something worth buying that is enticing and fun and avoids the QQ of pve balance concerns. I'm sure there are kinks that could be ironed out but that's the gist of it, I'm spit balling here. I'm also sure I forgot something or a lot of things....

Anyway, that's my idea. I think a lot of people would jump all over it.

Lukin

Bump because fuck y'all

Cosmetic microtransactions would be nice.
I would buy silvers if I didn't get so few per dollar, easier to buy them from other players

It’s funny how some of us come up with monetizing ideas because we want to pay spellbook to play this free game. What kind of Stockholm Syndrome capitalism is this?
I would buy anything for this game...except silvers, I don’t need them.

People want to PvP without the stress, trolling and gear arms race associated with guild wars (which has its own place, but is not what I'm talking about here).
Here's a very simple suggestion. Make a map, or even one single square, where people can PvP even if in same guild, with no gear damage and no skull rewards... i.e. just for fun. People would do it, we could use it to run our own internal competitions - I think it would be popular and increase interest in game.
Regarding monetization, Fall is right - silvers aren't really worth very much. I _would_ probably pay real money to directly buy some items though (e.g. r4+ fighters, vampire pot).
I have no idea why I keep posting here.. hope is a dangerous thing.

I like the test/practice pvp idea, no gain/no loss, but I certainly will join it a lot.
I am looking forward to more ways to spend money on. Some limited time feature, like for a week, my hero turn into vampire, but it will expire and I am back to original after a week.