Guild Halls need to be defendable

Well, your complete inability to create even the smallest balance changes has created a climate of abuse and denial. You have given free reign to a group of bullies to decide who gets to play your game.
If the point of creating a game is to make money, why would you allow this? No one is going to invest heavily in gear that just gets destroyed or a guild hall that is completely impossible to defend. Why put time into fighting for node or relics when as soon as you get them, they can be taken away by the games resident assholes?
Someday i hope you can address the tremendous imbalance that has been created in your absence.
Good luck.

perplexus
Well, your complete inability to create even the smallest balance changes has created a climate of abuse and denial. You have given free reign to a group of bullies to decide who gets to play your game.
If the point of creating a game is to make money, why would you allow this? No one is going to invest heavily in gear that just gets destroyed or a guild hall that is completely impossible to defend. Why put time into fighting for node or relics when as soon as you get them, they can be taken away by the games resident assholes?
Someday i hope you can address the tremendous imbalance that has been created in your absence.
Good luck.

Some players from Kish defended both Krazy and another guildhall, on top of defending their own. So once again, stop the hate. Join a group of players, and learn how to play.

Dude perp stop whining don't play if you can't take the heat

Bullies. As you can see here they are allowed to dictate the terms under which other players are allowed to play. They decide what content is available. They are allowed to decide how others play the game.
They call it whining when their abusive behavior is pointed out. This is text book bully behavior.
We had a group of players and we were trying our hardest to build something. The constant abuse of imbalances by one guild led to most of them quitting. This is a real world confirmation that the game is heavily imbalanced towards established players.
It's really just a shame that a game with such great potential is being stymied by the twin issues of arrogant assholes and indifferent devs.

perplexus
Bullies. As you can see here they are allowed to dictate the terms under which other players are allowed to play. They decide what content is available. They are allowed to decide how others play the game.
They call it whining when their abusive behavior is pointed out. This is text book bully behavior.
We had a group of players and we were trying our hardest to build something. The constant abuse of imbalances by one guild led to most of them quitting. This is a real world confirmation that the game is heavily imbalanced towards established players.
It's really just a shame that a game with such great potential is being stymied by the twin issues of arrogant assholes and indifferent devs.

Brand new accounts are online everyday. They join guilds, i see positive reviews and comments from lots of new accounts. Established players help answer questions, loan out fighters for difficult fights, they craft gear for new players. This happens in several guilds. Join one, play with these players, learn from them, be social. (Note a polite non-abusive, swear free conversation helps) Some good people here, give it a chance.

We had all of those things hooman. We gave out Fighters, we taught players how to play, we crafted gear for new players. we did everything we could to keep our new players playing. But they quit anyway and the reason they quit is because they were tired of Defending against hups consant attacks. They were tired of fighting for nodes and having them stolen immediately. They were tired of you assholes.
Bullies can't accept that they're bullies and will always blame other people for their own behavior. As we can see in this thread.
It's funny how you keep referring to several guilds when in fact there are exactly two. It's really pretty pathetic that now you have to make up lies to excuse your behavior and try to further insult me and make me look bad.
No class no respect no common decency and you try to call me out for curse words. The irony..... it stings