HUP ruined this game

The guild HUP is run by inhuman assholes who take particular pleasure in ruining the game for anyone that happens to be in KRAZY guild.

They pretend they are just playing the game and it's Krazy's failure that is to blame, yet there are other guilds that are allowed to have nodes and relics in their guild hall. There are other guilds that are allowed to play casuall. Just not Krazy.

If you're in HUP, you support this kind of bullying and aren't any better than the assholes you roll with.

Cue aceman and hooman calling me whiner instead of admitting their assholery.

I hope, for the success of your game, you can address the imbalances that allow for, and contribute to, this kind of abuse.

perplexus
The guild HUP is run by inhuman assholes who take particular pleasure in ruining the game for anyone that happens to be in KRAZY guild.
They pretend they are just playing the game and it's Krazy's failure that is to blame, yet there are other guilds that are allowed to have nodes and relics in their guild hall. There are other guilds that are allowed to play casuall. Just not Krazy.
If you're in HUP, you support this kind of bullying and aren't any better than the assholes you roll with.
Cue aceman and hooman calling me whiner instead of admitting their assholery.
I hope, for the success of your game, you can address the imbalances that allow for, and contribute to, this kind of abuse.

Seriously Perp, get help. The other guilds defend, they work as a team. Join one and learn from their leaders, other players. Some really good people, good players.
If this is not possible for you to do or accept, then TC and GL.

The other guilds with one player defend and work together?
Fuck you hooman. We had a great guild that was growing and teaching.
You fucksticks ruined that. Sorry you can't accept that, but I'm not to blame for you and your shitty friends behavior.
Fuck you hooman and fuck you hup. We just wanted to play this game.

Seriously hooman. I asked for help.
You assholes just laughed and redoubled your efforts to ruin our guild.

Listen, perp, you were given options, none of which you were willing to take. If you really wanted to stand a chance you should have worked to make an alliance with one of the big guilds. A leader with a guilds best interest in mind would have seen that long ago. Now no one wants to associate with you because of your reputation.

I'm mad at Perp because, due to his antics I've been forced - just to maintain personal integrity - to agree with HUP players. It became WAY more annoying to watch perp in world chat than almost anything else. And, now, again: Ace is right, I wouldn't be behind Perp coming to Kish any more at this point.