Heroes of Dire Update!

In the very near future we'll be working on updating HOD and likely converting it to a paid game with no micro-transactions.
This project will be headed-up by Megaweapon, with some assist from Ozymandias.
This change will not affect your access at all, so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.
What we do need from you are lists of changes we can make to improve the game. This includes Quality of Life changes as well as balance changes.
Priority needs to be given to existing game features, and not new features for the time being.
Feel free to post your feedback and suggestions to this thread, or you can email us ([email protected]). In-game mail would be fine, too.
Screenshots will be very helpful!

[see suggestions on Fiore's neighbouring thread]

Some off the top of my head things...
-- EXP/ascension adjustment (suggested in email)
-- Crafting supplies from salvage item (Based on rarity/level/item type; no skulls)
-- Guild room tax (guild silver sink)
-- "AI Attack" Button below "Attack" button to keep the player on the world map.
-- Have AI penalty based on the number of squads. 1 squad 25%, 2 squad 50%, 3 squad 75%, 4+ squad 100%.
-- Scrap Item automatically removes the item from the market.
-- Fix the chat channel sorting, it still is a mess.

Amcilla, Spellbook: I'm curious - is the idea still to relaunch Dire in some way (whether paid or not)? I welcome the new updates and coming changes, but those alone won't be enough to save the game from the very low population it has. I look forward, too, to TiBX and Dire-arena (or whatever that fork ends up being called), of course but am mainly curious about core Dire right now. Thanks.

I'm really excited about the upcoming changes to HOD, and the new Dire project. We're building the hod client today and submitting it to Apple for approval. I expect we'll have it to you guys by Friday.
The new Dire project is basically a stripped down HOD with no world exploration. Its focus is fast paced single-squad battles with gambling, big guild battles for control of world map capture points, and a little PvE in the form of random npc challenges.
I expect it to be done by the end of November, depending on how much time our developer Megaweapon can dedicate to it between other projects.

Langor
-- "AI Attack" Button below "Attack" button to keep the player on the world map.

Settings -> Gameplay -> Auto Join Battles (off)

Ozymandias

The new Dire project is basically a stripped down HOD with no world exploration. Its focus is fast paced single-squad battles with gambling, big guild battles for control of world map capture points, and a little PvE in the form of random npc challenges.
I expect it to be done by the end of November, depending on how much time our developer Megaweapon can dedicate to it between other projects.

Any update on this project?

Ozymandias

Settings -> Gameplay -> Auto Join Battles (off)

Yes, you told me this last year, I believe. But when you're running 8 squads it is nice to manually control one while auto AI'ing the others. This makes it difficult.