Disconnect regular during battle

Plugging your phone into a charger can also cause disconnects. Basically, anything that takes focus away from the app can cause it to happen.

yup. its why i wouldsuggest a longer delay before ai takes over.

same issue here.
- disconnected (no ping) or can't find server.
I 'm on windows with home connection, I only play online game, so perhaps my wifi have problem
but I don't understand why only with this game.
I try to play later...righr now it's unplayable, disconnection are every minute

On Android, what is the disconnect message type when this happens?
No Ping, Connection Lost, Connection Failed, Inactive, or something else?

Ozymandias
On Android, what is the disconnect message type when this happens?
No Ping, Connection Lost, Connection Failed, Inactive, or something else?

From memory it's either no ping or connection lost - I've had both at times. Next time it happens I'll take a screenie of the message.
EDIT: Just disconnected at approx 1945 hrs (at Spellbook office), and it was "no ping", although the ping was being displayed at about 1600mS (usually 300 or so).
http://i66.tinypic.com/2s9de1w.png
2nd EDIT: Another disconnect @ 2020 hrs, again a "no ping" but before and after the DC the ping was displayed as -1mS.
http://i66.tinypic.com/x1wx8j.png

Connection to server lost
(No ping)
That's the message I get regular. As I said I use WiFi with the same device as i did with tib.

I seem to have opposite issues. I'll tab out of hod on my phone. Come back 15 min later still connected. lol

Xariol
I seem to have opposite issues. I'll tab out of hod on my phone. Come back 15 min later still connected. lol

This is actually related. That's how my phone is as well.
Different Android phones report "app went to background" totally different than others.
Some report it when you have any kind of overlay, like a text message or popup, while others never report it for any reason.
So basically... I can't use that at all and have to figure out a different way to disconnect inactive users.

I get disconnected very frequently when playing on my laptop. I'm wired directly into my modem/router now, but had the same issue when I tried to play on wifi. It's always the "lost connection: no ping" error. I don't lose teamspeak or discord connections, just HoD.
If it matters:
Comcast 25 Mbps connection
Intel i7 quad
8 MB RAM
Windows 10 (updated)
Touchscreen laptop
*Edit: I have no connectivity issues using this same modem/router on my phone or tablet.

Everytime i try to enter a battle i dcd, eveytime. Lg 10.1 pad vk700 on android 5.0.2. Reboot, uninstall reinstall, diffrent squad 100% of the time with solid signal never had this in tib say when starting an invadion or busting idk...change in format from maps perhaps? In hod from dungon to battle feild?