I had some free time at work today so I fired up HoD for some lowbie squad AI controlled battles and noticed a weird movement issue. EVERY time I wanted to move 1 node to engage an NPC squad my squad would move 2 nodes (if there was an exit in the same direction as my travel) and remain in the 2nd node. The usual "Moving X" timer bar was displayed along with the single blue movement direction indicator, once the movement timer counted down the squad moved and an "Idle" indicator appeared for a short time - but if there was an exit in the same direction the squad kept moving with no movement timer or blue movement direction indicator.

This also happened if I want to move 2 squares, with the 2nd being at a right angle to the 1st. The squad ALWAYS moved 2 spaces in a straight line before back peddling and moving in the correct direction - again for 2 spaces instead of one.

This was happening on my Android V6.0 phone on 4g only. At home on wifi movement was normal, as it is on my Android V6.0.1 Tablet.