invasion attacking garrison n we defend like a pve defence

Hey, devs just an idea but was wanting to know if u could make invys attack Garry's n have us defend them. Would make game more exciting n would force Garry's to go lower uni cuz the difficulty of invys. Would love to see how this plays out n thxs

I agree the'game is getting boring, and since it was suppose to have a more pve aspect, I think it would be a great addition. And say if a garri gun kills a npc, a certain amount of research is added to planet depending on the npc killed by garri.

Bump

Up go the arrows...but will Ozzy reply?
Probably not.
Will he ever add this?
No.

But I'll be damned if I can't keep my fingers crossed!

BUMP

sounds so much fun. the game needs these types of additions to stand out. the game is good how it is with the right tweaks it would be legendary. nations,territories, and politics
would be awesome

They intentionally are keeping ron simple. Im not exactly sure why because this game could be great if they added a few more toys to the sandbox.

Something REALLY needs to be done with those Invasions... enabling them to attack garrisons is a cool twist..but also the mechanics around the value of killing a seed/hive/stronghold really need to be adjusted...the newer lower players don't have the moxy to take on invasions in U1/U2... U3 has some value, but is always ify... and Invasions U4+ required experienced players, but seems experienced players are high level players and get NOTHING. On TIB killing an invy boss in RIFT usually yields a couple of UR items or even Leg/prec gear.... much better than Ron..Please adjust the Invy to be of worth and value of the time spent to kill them. (RON IGN: GypsyDanger)

Just looked at wiki says invasions have guaranteed high quality item drops....... how about no they dont. Hard enough to kill invys at times and more often than not its common crap or nothing at all that drops....