Recent Changes

Today the following changes were made:

- NPC hulls were reduced by around 20%
- Loot drops have been doubled
- Invasion movement has been slowed by 5 seconds
- One-account-per-device limit removed

These are some very nice changes. Thank you.

Right on

Well i must say this is refreshing.

When do the changes take effect? I have seen no differnce yet. still can only have one account per device/email

New XP rules as of today --
Leveling is too slow. XP earned for same-level kills is now 200 instead of 100, and you can earn up to 1,000 xp per kill instead of 300.
Some players complained that leveling up is too slow, so this should help make things more interesting.

Yay sumthing new thanks

I posted about the double loot being bad for the market and then saw this post and realised that with double xp my alien hunter will collect 50% less resources,surely if people want to level faster they can buy sages and just play more. I just been searching forums and honestly can't find anyone asking for more xp.will it be possible to make alienhunters collect more res so they are not taking a 50% nerf?

Mcdon
I posted about the double loot being bad for the market and then saw this post and realised that with double xp my alien hunter will collect 50% less resources,surely if people want to level faster they can buy sages and just play more. I just been searching forums and honestly can't find anyone asking for more xp.will it be possible to make alienhunters collect more res so they are not taking a 50% nerf?

I wanted dedicated players to Transcend after 3 months. It has been 12 and nobody is close yet. Leveling up was way too slow.
As for a "nerf" to Alien Hunter.. I have no idea what you're talking about. There hasn't been one. Could you please explain what you mean?

I was one of the players that wanted to transcend and the biggest thing that was stopping that happening was lack of players to farm higher unis with. At around level 60 it is very hard to solo or even collect resources so progress slows it doesn't matter how much xp an npc gives if you can't kill any,which takes me to my issue with alien hunter I now need half as much xp to get to this level 60 cutoff point so my alien hunters earning potential has halved.