Recent Changes

i am one of the most dedicated players that has only farmed for a year and I can tell you that the xp will just help till about lvl 40. after that the small ron community has to start waiting for enough players to accompany them to be able to farm the higher uni to get any xp worth a damn. have you ever thought of giving bonus xp for an npc kill done solo or varying amounts of extra xp depending on the amount of attackers who kill higher lvl npc...or maybe bonus xp amounts for credit purchases. sort of like getting rp on tib when you buy bds.
maybe 10k xp for buying 100k credits...something to that effect.
I would guess more than a few of the wallet warriors would jump at the chance to buy their way to transcendence
I would offer more suggestions but whats the point when the majority of my forum posts have been getting deleted as of late

Mcdon
I was one of the players that wanted to transcend and the biggest thing that was stopping that happening was lack of players to farm higher unis with. At around level 60 it is very hard to solo or even collect resources so progress slows it doesn't matter how much xp an npc gives if you can't kill any,which takes me to my issue with alien hunter I now need half as much xp to get to this level 60 cutoff point so my alien hunters earning potential has halved.

So, you're upset that there's a lack of high-level players, and you're upset that players can now level more quickly, which will create more high-level players.
I'm not sure how to respond to that.

To be absolutely clear I'm disappointed that my alien hunter will only collect half the resources it would have by the time I reach level 60 half as much in fact, and all the time I know people will just keep making alts to collect specials and engines, there's more incentive for them to do that now because they can get there faster so actually there wont be any new high level players just more alts.

I remember playing this game when it was a lot harder and npc had more health and gave more xp I also see a lot of people now in uni 6 and 7 with exo xii, surely if npcs were made scary again (fun) there would be much more xp to have at , just a thought

I agree with Noob.... I am just about at level 60 myself and can not farm solo...PERIOD. I only get drops and XP in U5 and higher...tried solo in U5... NPC staked up and I was taking 1500+ damage per hit...had to retreat. Another interesting situation was when myself and 2 other VERY TOP TIER players took on U7...couldn't do it.. barely made it back to BLUE alive and we had three strong ships. I guess my point is I have reached a place in the game (as other have) where I RELY on other players to farm with me...if no one is on that is worthy (LOL, I should have named my ship Mjolnir) then i try to solo U5...try...and try, but just not worth it and I log off until others log on. As i am one to try not to complain about something without offering a solution...here it goes... how about larger NPC as McDon suggested, but lower the stacking rules... I can battle one on one or possibly two of them at a time, but if stacked 4, 5, 6 high...no way. Or I also like the TIB approach a bit in where sometimes a RIFT NPC will be present in normal black... what about scattering some of the nigher level NPC into the lover universes..say to sometimes meet up with a level 70 Wyrd in U3 ? ? Just reaching... :) Anyway, I do enjoy the game...in fact i recently created an ALT so i could farm and have fun again, which if just simply static with my main (as I have just ranted about). IGN: GypsyDanger and CrimsnTyfoon

Tonight I've reduced NPC damage across the board, and made them stack slightly less.