A Few Ideas For RoN

I have a passion for this game It reminds me of the first online game i ever played when i was young which was a turn based space mmorpg called tdzk back around 2001-2004. It had 10-25kplayers registered and 100 plus online all day it was very similar to eve before eve existed. The point i wanna make is i saw a great game die because the devs gave up on it because they thought their new ideas were gonna be great and they burried themselves all their hardcore players left. The main issue was funding for them so i want to offer ideas for ron. New Player Starter Bundle - basically we need something that'sa one time purchase and a great deal that's no more than 10.00. There's many ppl who would buy that amount to get a jump on the grind I'm gonna suggest flagship unlocked And 250k. [Re-do your entire gear repair system/b]- Cost to repair makes people quit honestly. Make repairs aslow as 1% each rep. Also i would like to see gear repair events where u make gear 1/2 price to fix for an hour or something fun to get ppl on the game. This is all for now i have more suggestions about gameplay soon.

EkomS
I have a passion for this game It reminds me of the first online game i ever played when i was young which was a turn based space mmorpg called tdzk back around 2001-2004. It had 10-25kplayers registered and 100 plus online all day it was very similar to eve before eve existed. The point i wanna make is i saw a great game die because the devs gave up on it because they thought their new ideas were gonna be great and they burried themselves all their hardcore players left. The main issue was funding for them so i want to offer ideas for ron. New Player Starter Bundle - basically we need something that'sa one time purchase and a great deal that's no more than 10.00. There's many ppl who would buy that amount to get a jump on the grind I'm gonna suggest flagship unlocked And 250k. [Re-do your entire gear repair system/b]- Cost to repair makes people quit honestly. Make repairs aslow as 1% each rep. Also i would like to see gear repair events where u make gear 1/2 price to fix for an hour or something fun to get ppl on the game. This is all for now i have more suggestions about gameplay soon.

SOOOO Love the idea around play-timed repair. The more you play, the more your gear gets repaired... Fantastic Idea!