Technician and stun

ATTENTION MODS AND FELLOW PEWERS
Hello I have been playing this game since day 1 . And I have to say there a few things that need changes. But let's focus first on this one . This game is focused around stun more so than grapple . As there is no defence to stun like there is in tib . Ex bd heal and rj cj ej ... so it is in my opinion that after playing so long and seeing soo many complaints from people in the game that it is time for a change to the technician special.
I believe the technician special should be moved from ungrappling to unstunning. As that would make it more viable in this game . I should also add that yes the tech ship can be stunned but the heal of the tech doesn't get stunned allowing it to work on unstunning other ships.
Or you could even let it ungrapple and unstun. But that may be too much .... so for now could we please get a fast fix for this to be switched to unstun. Even if it's a small period for testing would be appreciated. Thanks ...

technician ungrapple splash is essential at high uni. it stabilises the stack and allows you enough time to slaughter npc without being dragged left, right and centre.it's also fun in ungrappling enemy hooks in pvp when you have a couple in the stack and certainly offers them an element of frustration and a need to plan and coordinate. I think a change to unstun as well would be way too op.

Techs are great if you use them properly...high evasion and stun resist will help keep your tech ship functioning but your heal % will have to take a big cut to acheive it...making it kinda useless except for the 6 sec heals
If it was changed and could unstun then i think the heal speed should be same as normal ships because a full splash tech could basically unstun 4-5 ships every 6 sec making beams almost useless in pvp
If you wanna farm high uni without dragging a tech around just bring a bunch of ships with a decent amount of splash on em. A stack of splash ships will heal better than 1 full ulti tech ship

so i recon you guys dont have deflectors. thats what we use in tib against stun.( tryed to check the wiki pages for ron on specials but they didnt work)

Yer we do a lot of ppl use them when farming or busting