xxx gear

I believe it is time for xxx gear to be added to this game . It would give everyone what they need to farm higher level uni and also the only viable way to do uni 9 and 10. Also with the transcendence being at 1 mil peoe are going to have left over ep with xx gear only ..

And who knows after transcending 20 ish times to may be able to do uni 9 and 10 inv with the xxx gear and full crew ....

we farm u9 without rank xxx gear or a full crew. tbh most of our guns aren't even xx. I doubt u10 will require rank xxx either without making it too easy.

I farm uni 9 with 7 ships...they almost all have decent splash (40+) and i bring a tech just incase i hit an invasion...its not too bad up there as long as they dont get seperated for too long...they cant group heal with splash if they arent together
Also a beam or 2 never hurts as long as they have 0 splash. You dont wanna accidentally hit an npc with a deflector and splash stun half your stack. That will get you killed quick

XXX gear would make me happy tho

If xxx gear is too op for uni9-10 then adding two more universes (11 & 12) would give a playground for those who have payed the cost and time for ships capable of fielding them. It would create an elite area where an npc would completely wreck lesser ships even in a decent stack.

The topic was xxx gear and 5 says YES!!!! You ask in server who wants xxx gear and u will see almost everyone says yes. And the idea is to be able to solo higher unis. Game is geared for fleeting and multiplayer play... Ok. Awesome, the more the better. And man, how fun would garri busting be at xxx. Just saying. Bring your A game because xxx gear would change everything. Oh man the qq. .. Please give us this. I vote yes.

I have to disagree with the XXX gear. It will really put everything out of whack making certain players way overpowered. The only thing I like about gear that is ranked so high is the ability to farm NPC's in the higher universes. But it will create a terrible imbalance in the PVP arena.
This imbalance will destroy any hope of making the game thrive for new players.