Transcend 25 Bonus and Issue

As of this writing, only one person has attained a transcend of 25 (Ring of Night's current max). I would like to recommend some changes to anyone that reaches such historic heights.
1) Give a bonus to a player when they reach transcend 25.
- Something like a bonus slot which can allow a player to put any gear into that slot (to be clear: An eighth gear slot allowing a player to place anything, a second gun, armor, special comp, etc).
- Or conversely (an option I prefer) a permanent second special can be applied to that ship. (again to be clear: reaching transcend 25 pops up a box that allows the player to select a permanent ultimate special to always be active on that ship).
2) Stop the ability to gain XP from a ship once it hits transcend 25. This will allow the ship to continue to farm and gain money. If the leveling / xp continues after transcend 25, then eventually that ship will no longer be capable of farming since all AI will have a level that is to low to drop any resources or loot. As a result, that ship will become strictly PVP.

See I agree to end game longevity. Im all for it. Honestly I think it should be an easy fix. Just take the special ships from tib n bring them here. Say... T25 unlocks the invader. Splash bonus up for grabs!!!! I'll go for it. Or like cashing in lvl 50 after T25 for invader, go further and cash in lvl 75 for assassins, 100 for reap, and God bless the HOLY LVL125 CARRIER YESSSS!!!!!!

Since this suggestion had been made, another player has joined the ranks of the transcend 25 club, with several more on their way. In the very least, the second suggestion needs to be enabled. This is a bit of a game breaker for the person that reaches transcend 25. There really becomes very little point in flying your ship if you can no longer get AI drops, resources and in turn money with it. Leveling needs to stop at transcend 25, level 00 to ensure that those players can continue to farm.

I need to implore the developers to give attention to this game breaking issue of making a ship irrelevant once it reaches transcend 25 (the second issue I noted in the original post). I'm getting closer to that every day. I really enjoy farming and once I reach that level, my ship becomes useless for gaining any resources. XP needs to be disabled when a player reaches transcend 25.00. That way all universes will be open to them to farm. No XP will be gained, but resources can still be obtained.
I know an update hasn't been made to this game in a very long time, but please make this small fix so that the group of devoted players may continue to enjoy this game.

I have to agree on this one. Multiple options could be available. I don't like seeing dream's ships parked because he has no other options. I'll get there eventually but am not in a hurry. I'm sure most players would be open to discussion.