RON - Unity Version or Even an update from the mods

As the title states this is about RON's unity version.

Is this still happening?? there have been no posts by a mod for over 5 months

Seriously the last time a mod posted about RON was on the 07/05/2016 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Come on that is some serious neglect-ion if i have ever seen it by a games mod.

Have you noticed since DIRE was announced RON seriously got affected by lack of dedication to the game by the admins??

it happen to TIB as well but not this bad.

Something you should notice
1. Since DIRE was announced very little or next to nothing has been done to RON
2. Dire was announced and a kickstarter started and the game had a partially functional alpha within a few months on unity.
3. Mods have not posted for over 5 months on the RON forum!!
4. Players have not commented on the RON forum for over a month!!

What is happening here OZY. are you shutting down RON or not because at this rate were all going to die of old age before anything gets done

We have a very limited staff (2 full-time currently) which means all project work happens in cycles.
Of course we're not shutting any games down. That's silly.
We've invested marketing into Rings of Night and increased the active population by over 30% in the past month.
Things never happen as quickly as everyone wants, but we're working as fast and effectively as possible.

lol, well i would like to say something like it will probably our time when xmas and newyearsday falls on the same day... but better not cos if by any chance the mod comes along that visit this forum once every 2 years it could get me into serious problems hehe

From my little chats with mods they arent doing the unity client as theres no enough player interest and not worth the development time.
I have asked about new content or changes but those questions always go unanswered lol

Ozymandias
We have a very limited staff (2 full-time currently) which means all project work happens in cycles.
Of course we're not shutting any games down. That's silly.
We've invested marketing into Rings of Night and increased the active population by over 30% in the past month.
Things never happen as quickly as everyone wants, but we're working as fast and effectively as possible.

Atleast its not shutting down.

Logged into RON today and MOTD in corp says "Ozy said RON is shutting down"... any truth to that statement or just false rumor? I enjoy RON and TIB as they both have different flavors.I hope RON is not shut down. (IG RON Names: GypsyDanger & CrimsnTyfoon)

Of course it's not shutting down. Why would it?
If I didn't say it then I didn't say it.