Anyone still play?

I have been bouncing online a few times per day for about three days now at various times of the day/night.

Been asking to join a corp, or just say hi. All i ever see are maybe 5 different individuals, and yet to join a corp.

Anyone wanna donate towards my new corp fund? LOL

Yes. There are still a group of people who continue to play. Unfortunately Spellbook has pretty much deserted us. But the faithful still hold out hope that they will give this game some attention.
The nice thing that I find is that I enjoy farming. With less people, I can farm in peace (silver lining...)

I've definitely not deserted Rings of Night! It's my favorite game that we've made, and I intend to run it for at least the next decade.
Our problem has been marketing. It is extraordinarily difficult to get visibility on the app store and stand out amongst the half-million other games.
I know we have a great game -- We're just struggling to get it in front of new players, who help generate money to pay for new development costs.

Yer still ppl around. Just depends on timezone normally. How can we spread the message of RON! Sick of living in TIBs shadow. Still see a few new faces but would be nice to see a big influx of players and have it busy like it was back in the day