Invasions

Still loving the RON game and am a long time player... however I would like to request a change to the game if possible. INVASIONS! Invasions in RON are important, more so than TIB...as everyone knows, the RON invasions chase you, haunt you, cause you to course correct.etc.. from time to time many of us group up and challenge the invasions...however the rewards for defeating an invasion seems meager... if you are LUCKY..you may get an uncommon item (rift type), which is cool, and if you are REALLY DANG LUCKY you may get something of higher rarity (I hardly ever see this though)... I would like to ask for rift destruction drops to be of more value... for instance, less common gear drops (which everyone simply scraps) and more likelihood of rare and higher drops when you finish off an invasion. Honestly, I think higher QUALITY in the drops and less frequency would be better and applauded by everyone playing the game...also i strongly believe (as others do that play the game) that the higher universe you are in challenging an invasion, the better the drop rarity should be. For instance... sure in UNI 1... invasions... drop the uncommon stuff make the rare and over stuff extremely unlikely... but say you take on an invasion in uni 5 or 6 or heck even 7... then you are risking ALOT going in against those suckers... reward should equal the effort and likelihood of rare/UR/Leg/Prec/Ulti drops go up as the difficulty goes up. I mean i don't nor have i seen anyone grouping up to face invasions in universes higher than UNI... nor have i ever seen a post that says "gather up for U8 or U10 invasions" !. . . but if the reward was worth it... perhaps... !

I would have to disagree with you. If the drops were more productive, then it wouldn't be as rewarding.
I personally have never seen anyone doing invasions over universe 4. Forget about even entering one in universes 8-10. That is suicide with or without a stack! Maybe if there was a step up in rewards for universes 5-7, then people might be challenged to do them.

Yaz, I think we are actually in agreement. The invasions as they are now are not rewarding enough at the higher universes...or such. They need to be adjusted.