Consolidation

Dear remanence of the RON players,

You guys should ask for a means to transfer to TIBX. Pool the resources to one manageable updated game. One that will continue to get attention.

Sincerely,

0.0 join the fun xoxo

I very much agree with this, and so would much of RON...ofc your going to have 1 or 2 guys that won't want this, but it should very much happen to RON.
And people do still play RON, and if the word gets out over 75 loyal long time players will go into TIB!
I am for RON merge into TIB-X, TheMightyL

How about dont abandon Ron and give us some of the love that TIB always recieves.
Lack of updates and changes has driven people away so we should just follow to TIB like sheep.
How would all my gear money and progression be fairly transferrred anyway

Quadzero
How about dont abandon Ron and give us some of the love that TIB always recieves.
Lack of updates and changes has driven people away so we should just follow to TIB like sheep.
How would all my gear money and progression be fairly transferrred anyway

Ozy doesn't have the resources, money, and time for RON, he is even having a hard time atm keeping HOD up to date...he is only 1 guy and can only do so much.
Merging us into TIB-X is better then sitting around in ults In a low population game with not much to do.
Again...they said they still might leave us alone and not merge us, and the merge may be optional. For those who wish to stay at RON.

Wtf... he just got 100k for the TIB X thing.
How much do you really thinks involved in the code for RON...
Press black dots.....
Do a kickstarter to revitalize Ron. Id back that

Quad he is revitalizing RON, it’s called The Infinite Black Expansion.....Why would he make 2 of them? IMO it would be stupid to build pretty much the same game as TIBX and call it RONX and keep the population separate. I read in forms that OZY pretty mutch said he will continue to support RON, however he does not have the resources to do much more than that. Seems pretty clear you would foolish to not ask for some sort of transfer. I waited a while to be able to download RON on my iPhone. That day never came....

Without change we would be living in caves still.

CapitalGains
Quad he is revitalizing RON, it’s called The Infinite Black Expansion.....Why would he make 2 of them? IMO it would be stupid to build pretty much the same game as TIBX and call it RONX and keep the population separate. I read in forms that OZY pretty mutch said he will continue to support RON, however he does not have the resources to do much more than that. Seems pretty clear you would foolish to not ask for some sort of transfer. I waited a while to be able to download RON on my iPhone. That day never came....

CapitalGains
Without change we would be living in caves still.

Very well said!

SO...ON my MOTD it says the devs are thinking of migrating RON into something called TIBX. . . I'm not totally against this idea however I am sure there are lots of devils in the details on how that would actually be processed. RON to me is a great solo/community environment without too much PVP as its more of a PVE game that gives me a good alternative to TIB. That would be my first concern...how the mechanics and design of RON would translate into a TIBX, would there be some sort of RON plug-in or designation as an option to retain the PVE game play WITHOUT negative aspects (meaning not requiring to go NON PVP without penalties). The second concern would be how our ships and equipment and buffs would translate into TIB. I (along with many others) have put in $ and time into our ships and RON set ups as well as finances are much different than TIB, so how would that translate? Lastly would be the environment... I love how the invasions hunt you in RON, however I don't love the lack of perks if you take out an invasion in RON, whereas in TIB, invasions are static, but have good rewards; seems backwards; also the aspect of the many levels of universes and floating perks in RON that are great, not to mention THERE IS NO COST TO CJ< EJ< UJ in Ron... That is HUGE in RON. As I mentioned, there are lots of details and differences between the two games and how they would merge and details around that would really determine if a merge would be really worth it to me as a RON player - IGN: GypsyDanger / NovaHyperion

A merge only appeals to me if I am able to have at least 80% of all my gear, money and transcends brought over. This can be in the form of an equivalent sum of game money and initial experience boost.
Starting over or nearly starting over is just not an option.