Consolidation

It seems you guys have not been following the expansion discussion and news. I suggest you read up on the Infinite Black forums. I think you would be pleasantly surprised. No one is losing gear or wealth. There will maps that are pvp protected.

Yes, TIB-X will add more PVE, and Amcilla said if they would merge us they would give us our XP form transcendence back (because there is no transcend in TIB) so people with transcendence 25 will be about lvl 130 - 150 somewhere. And Yaz, they aren't sure about our gear...they said if they would give us it back it would all be NO DROP. I also had an idea if they would transfer gear to there, I was thinking of a command system so all your gear you can withdraw at the EP you want, so your not stuck with a Ult hold XX that you can't fit on your ship.
Here is a link about TIB-X.
http://www.TIB-X.com

I stopped playing ron few months ago.but if they merge ron ships to tib-x.id start playing again right now

So how do we read up on this new TiB-X? There doesn't seem to be a dedicated forum for it here on Spellbook and the link Mighty posted only appears to take you to the KickStarter page.

Yaz
So how do we read up on this new TiB-X? There doesn't seem to be a dedicated forum for it here on Spellbook and the link Mighty posted only appears to take you to the KickStarter page.

There isn't even beta yet...ALMOST...but not yet, about another month or two. And Ozymandias had done a few videos on what its gonna be like, but nothing much else.
Here is a link to the videos. And again...not to much out about it.
https://m.twitch.tv/spellbooktv/profile

BUMP...

Tib-X has a lot in common with Rings of Night. I adopted a lot of the improved combat, economy, and defense unit mechanics from it.
I am strongly considering having some kind of transfer system, instead of trying to re-publish a new Rings of Night.
We'll talk about it after there's a playable beta test of TIB-X for you guys to give feedback on.

Ron used to be my favorite game ever, im always checking in on it hoping for something new. Ill have to keep an eye on this tib-x thing. i started playing heroes of dire recently, slowly figuring all that out, but from what i can tell its glory days are already over. i always liked this little game company and tried to support it the best i could with kickstarter and what not. Looking at the post dates i imagine it will be some time before we see any of this, so keep on grinding everyone :)