Easter Eggs, Daily Drops, Random Stuff

Or even better would be one time hidden achievements that would give awsome rewards. It would be a scramble to find them as they would have to be apart from the regular ones and be obscure. Ehem!!!!! Lots of room for bad puns.

Dumbo
One of the greatest draws of the game in the early days were the little easter eggs at starports. Random drops. And finding a bd sitting there after an invasion. I LOVED that part of the game when I was a noob, and as the game has evolved and become much more complex, it's has become refined. Thinking forward, and to attracting newer players, I think back to why I love the game. Two things I really thought were great items that kept me going as a noob were easter eggs in sps, and the constant changing gear. We were all rocking flying toilet seats and WERE DYING for the Despo to hit. And don't get me started when prec and ultis were introduced. What a mad scramble of play that was!!! Especially when you could fly around and holy shit! look in the sp a leg pulv!!!!
Perhaps you could bring a bit of that over to RON? You want it to be a different game, well, how about different gear and strategies? RON specific stuff?
What about the daily (hourly) reward prize like u do in TIB? Just a simple rare gun reward? That stuff kept us loyal I promise u that.
Also I loved being able to have "Inventory Sales" at earth where people could view our inventory and pick and choose what they wanted to buy. In RON that's not accessable.
How about weekly prizes awarded like you award Hardcores? Pick good community stats like top 10 terraformers, or highest merchant sales activity, or PVE/PVP awards?
Those kind of goals are hooks that keep people happy, addicted, and engaged.

BUMP

Steelix
Dumbo
One of the greatest draws of the game in the early days were the little easter eggs at starports. Random drops. And finding a bd sitting there after an invasion. I LOVED that part of the game when I was a noob, and as the game has evolved and become much more complex, it's has become refined. Thinking forward, and to attracting newer players, I think back to why I love the game. Two things I really thought were great items that kept me going as a noob were easter eggs in sps, and the constant changing gear. We were all rocking flying toilet seats and WERE DYING for the Despo to hit. And don't get me started when prec and ultis were introduced. What a mad scramble of play that was!!! Especially when you could fly around and holy shit! look in the sp a leg pulv!!!!
Perhaps you could bring a bit of that over to RON? You want it to be a different game, well, how about different gear and strategies? RON specific stuff?
What about the daily (hourly) reward prize like u do in TIB? Just a simple rare gun reward? That stuff kept us loyal I promise u that.
Also I loved being able to have "Inventory Sales" at earth where people could view our inventory and pick and choose what they wanted to buy. In RON that's not accessable.
How about weekly prizes awarded like you award Hardcores? Pick good community stats like top 10 terraformers, or highest merchant sales activity, or PVE/PVP awards?
Those kind of goals are hooks that keep people happy, addicted, and engaged.

BUMP

I AGREE!!!! +1000000000 BUMP!!!!!

would be nice to see other things in space besides the same npc on repeat . territories with reputation and nation npc ,nations,wormholes,planets,asteroid fields,alien motherships.space police.satelites,gundams,nebulas,pulsars,
sun,moon,shipwrecks,alien artifacts,solar storms,npc vs npc war.missions,politics. etc etc.