Invasion BS

Ok im pissed was just farming in uni 4. 2 guys 2.5 move speed over 7k hulls. Had 2 invasions spawn straight on us one after another. Got away but we were lucky. Wtf is up wif this? U tell us ron is a pve oriented game and then make it hard as hell to even play half the time. This isnt the first time either between them and stacks of 4 5 6 or 7 npcs at once its really not much fun. Seems beta when theres 10 of us in a stack and i do plenty of stack farming but i should b able to do a low uni in a small group or solo. At time of writing i count 14 or 15 invasions in uni 4 and 13 in uni 3. Dont u think this is a bit much? Some one plz reply with thoughts we are due a massive update.
As a side note while im havin a bitch, do resists do anything? I have 60 stun resist but im still stunned non stop. Ram stun, regular npc stun or even perma stun from players who only have 18 stun chance. What gives? Hope some ppl or devs read this and let me know wat u think

I'm always happy to let you know what I think.
Invasions are intended to be an obstacle, an intended challenge to avoid, a possible chance of death in an otherwise "boring" farm session.
Stun resist only affects the gun fire attack of an enemy at your ship. Stun resist does not affect rams. Also you can stun yourself if an enemy has a deflector. Zealots corsairs and queens all have deflectors so be careful when attacking them.
Finally the stun resist formulas are on the wiki. Please go read them. To summarize though, assume you had 100 stun resist. At 100 stun resist you lower stuns chances by 50%. So assume an enemy had 8 stun, they will now stun you 4% of the time instead of 8%. Now let's assume an enemy has 50 stun chance they will now stun you 25% instead of 50%. You can easily see how relatively useless resists are, as I am judging from 100 resist.
Pro-tip: evasion is a much better form of resist than resists.

First off, read my other comment about this topic. Second off rams aren't affected by stun, but regular stun is affected additionally by your evasion and the npcs hit chance. Then the stun resist comes into play if the npcs hits you and has say 10 stun chance. It would be a 1/16 chance every time that npc hit, to stun you as opposed to 1/10 chance, so it does affect stun quite a bit.