Insta healing npcs

I put this in the bug section bcos it seems like one,people iv asked about it dont know either but sometimes npcs can heal for full health at least 1.5k hp in 2.5 seconds, for example yesterday i had a queen down to 100 hp i jumper out of sector and back in and voila queen has full health there were no other npcs in the sector. Do all npc have the ability to heal or is it just specific npcs,iv looked on wiki it doesnt mention anything about individual npc traits. So is this a bug or design?

I think it's part of design slightly. I remember this being talked about in another topic long ago.
Did you jump out of the sector or were dragged by another npc?

Sounds like its working as intended to me.

I didnt get pulled no, i guess what im getting at is there some kind of structure to npcs healing bcos sometime they wont heal sometime completely heal and other times a little heal

I've seen that too, really pisses me off when I find a trapped alpha wyrd fiend or something of that caliber. I sit there and tank it down to about 1k, jump out, get insta healed from a stack of corpies and an alt or two, and when i went back it it was back to full health, rammed me, and i watched while two more high caliber npcs spawned. That doesn't sound quite right, as I can't exactly take down something with that much hull when it crits over 3.5k.

obviously if your attempting to take on an npc that overpowers you with those heavy crits and has so much health...you arent ready to face that npc. the npc healing system seems to work just fine when your running thru those low lvl npc but you have a issue with the ones that are stronger than you so now its a problem.
there is no bug and its not an issue...just seems you want there to be consideration for making farming high lvl npc easier to do solo

Vralin

I've seen that too, really pisses me off when I find a trapped alpha wyrd fiend or something of that caliber. I sit there and tank it down to about 1k, jump out, get insta healed from a stack of corpies and an alt or two, and when i went back it it was back to full health, rammed me, and i watched while two more high caliber npcs spawned. That doesn't sound quite right, as I can't exactly take down something with that much hull when it crits over 3.5k.

They get mad when you heal up too!