ATTENTION DEVELOPERS/MODERATORS.

For a long time now i have paid real usd currency to buy nice gear and play with it ............ in my eyes its not fair that the gear is lost to lag..........dcd ...........freezing..........i understand that alotta times its our devices that cause the lag but the amount of lag and times that it is happening is not jus my device causing it ...........its unacceptable that when you get lag two sectors from blue with full health then dcd and relog and find urself at earth..............this happens way to many times for it to be acceptable.....how can npcs still deal damage to u while u are unable to move or shoot back or heal. Plz i would like and explanation or a suggestion or something but this problem is felt server wide not jus by me . On top of that i play ron at work at home on road ............on wifi.....on 4g.......3g.......and on all these diffrent connections i have thw same problem .........ON WIFI.....I DIE TWO SECTORS FROM BLUE IN UNI2 WITH FULL HEALTH BECAUSE I LAGGED FOR FIVE MINS STRAIGHT...

If a problem is on our side (the server or our internet), all players will experience it equally.
Nobody would be able to play any of our games during such an event, or access these forums.
We would be flooded with hundreds or thousands of complaints just like yours.
That you're having an issue on Wifi, 3G and 4G, I would guess that there's a device problem.
Feel free to give us more information about it if you'd like assistance.

I hear you bro damn fonez :( ty anyway