Nee devices issues

Hey ive emailed a couple of times about this. Rons screen doesnt show properly on newer devices, names are bunched together on sidebar and i cant even see the cancel bet button on spaceballs. I know u acknowledged this a while back when i sent screenshots but any time on a fix?

The Cancel Bet button only appears when you have a bet to cancel, and you might have to scroll the dialog to see it.
I will publish an update today to fix the chat name list, the map name display, and a few other issues.

Ok cool. Yer just double checked. Bet and couldnt cancel. Wont scroll further than the list of last bets. Any fixes are appreciated though. On a side note would these issues mess with scout viewing ranges at all? Enemys pop on and of my screen from 2 sectors away wif a leg scout. I can run into ppl without them showing up sometimes and they have been moving around the whole time. Cheers again

*edit* cancel button is working but ill have to double check if still works with a longer history list underneath

make the scout ulti and then you could see it all...lol. movement is just like watching nonhc ships when you just jump to a uni..you wont see em til they move. even if they are in scout range you wont see them unless they move or their ship is currently in cooldown. after that your scout will always see them until out of range

Did the new version solve your problems, Quadzero?

Yes it seems to run a lot smoother now thanks! I can read names on sidebar beta as well but 1 thing.... any way we can zoom out on the names list a little? When we have a lot on gotta keep scrolling down and up to see names if that makes any sense. Thanks for taking notice let me know what u think

Yer i see wat u mean noob but ppl were moving 1 sector so 2 to 3 away from me then back to 2 away then vanish. When i jump over they back on the 3rd sector if that makes sense. Ill double check now but patch seems to have helped.

yeah that might be a device specific issue because that doesnt happen on my devices