NPC Stacking Logic balance

So... I am an upper Level 50 player... trying to level up my ship (which is taking WAY to dang long...but that is another matter). THE LOWEST universe I can possibly farm with any benefit is U4. Put on 7K hull... NPC's stack up on me like no ones business and know me down to 1K in no time at all... talking 4,5 stacks in mere seconds after I targeted one or 2 stack of NPC's. I am farming mid-day so not many people on and I am forced to farm solo and finding it extremely difficult if not possible to farm solo in U4 or higher. May a propose the following balance changes please to keep me playing longer...any of the following would help...
- Lower (significantly) the NPC stacking logic on ALL universes.
- Lower or change the kill benefits so that I can at least get EXP OR Drops/resources from NPC's that are lower levels... for instance right now I only gain benefit from NPC's that are level 40 or higher.

Thanks,
GypsyDanger

Try using a heal setup with as much crit as you can squeeze into it...i can easily solo uni 6 with a full heal setup...yeah its all ulti but still...a full leg heal setup will get you by in uni 4