leaders inventory question

wiki states
Items in the Garrison lose durability (up to 5%) and are placed into the Corporation Leader's Bank

my question is if the leaders bank is full what happens ?

They'll still get added to the Leader's bank. However.. If your bank goes over 120 items, stuff starts to get deleted.

eek, what is priority for deletion pls? lowest value? or first in? it will hopefully be a rare occurrence but leads are likely to have a decent number of items on us at any given time, if a full roll crams 60 more in it could be... not good..
knowing whats priority for deletion would help me a bit if possible

I'll make it smart about which items it purges first, starting with common weapon/armor/storage, then cpu, harvester.
Alternatively, we could just leave all the items on Garrisons, but you'd have to re-deploy them to recover items.

Ozymandias

I'll make it smart about which items it purges first, starting with common weapon/armor/storage, then cpu, harvester.
Alternatively, we could just leave all the items on Garrisons, but you'd have to re-deploy them to recover items.

As a leader, the items in the garrison are way more valuable as they are harder to replace.
I vote we keep them in the garrisons.
If this is done, the specific items would be kept in each garry?
FOR EXAMPLE:
Garry 1 is heavy damage splash setup.
Garry 2 is fast guns and splash stun.
When we deploy first garrison, it would remain the same?
OR can it be programmed for leaders to tag what a garry is and select that tag to deploy?

i agree, that would be excellent if garrys could just retain their items. it would also mean if i weren't available one of my officers could redeploy and not have to scramble for items to fill the garrys. great option there ty ozy

Wish we could have multiple leads again...yes i know why it didn't work but as the second in command of a small start up corps...not good when your lead is absent for a while and the gaiies are only just getting geared.
'O, well then join a more active corps!'
No you predicable people, I'm not going to do that. Wanna know why? Because then how the hell would any new corps ever start?

I dont like the idea of gear staying in garri once busted. lead should always be active...so should be able to redeploy in a short period of time. yes it does kinda limit the leaders gear options and how much he can carry at any given time. but thats the price you have to pay for being a lead...garri gear going into leads bank makes them have to constantly be online or their corp will have no perks and the corp will die
besides who really needs 120 gear items...I can see 60 that are useable including the just for fun items...but 120 is ridiculous.

it did kinda suck the first time I logged in and my gear capacity was 94/70. I couldnt even change my own gear till I made room in my bank. it was a good thing I had alts to help me carry everything...would have sucked to have to jettison 20+ items just to change hulls...lol

Items should stay in garries when busted and perhaps just add a numbering system to garries for redeploy so leads can put them back in the order they want them. Dunno, but I do agree that items should stay in the garries when busted.