Kindle Users Who Crash - Need Your Help

Could someone with a Kindle that is experiencing the crash issue test this:
Kindle's Settings -> Developer Options -> Advanced
Toggle "Force GPU Rendering"
If you don't see Developer Options:
"On Android 4.2 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings -> About Phone and tap Build Number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options."
Does that fix or reduce crashes?

My fiancee has a kindle fire HD, current version 11.3.2.4. No where in the settings is there a dev options or an "about phone" section. The only thing close is a "device" heading. I've gone into the device heading->system update and tapped the "current version" 7 times and nothing. In the device screen I've also tapped the "serial number" heading 7 time and nothing. The only dev options I can find on this kindle is a USB debugging option.

Mine is exactly the same as weapon x.
I play in the UK over WiFi on a virgin media super fast fibre optic account. No difference noted if other devices connected to net or not, and they do not lose connection at the same time. No problem with tib. Turning off almost all chat and graphic options gave a slight improvement. Disconnects are not only when there is a lot of on screen activity, and often happen with just me and single npc. Having said that, increased activity increases the frequency of crashing - in a stack of 7 ships, I crashed 7 times in 3 mins.

Btw...I recently attacked Amazon about this...almost Impossible to get through their lousy customer disservice army..but finally got to a tech and filed a ticket and was told if...if a change happens it would need to occur with a OS relaese...which they do not publicize dates for....so we wait and hope.