NonHC On Enemy Garri

I don't think allowing non-hc ships on enemy garrisons is very balanced. The only real reason you'd find an enemy ship at your garrison is to scout gear and techs for busting them. That is PvP oriented and should require ships to be in Hardcore mode to scout those things. Not sure the mechanics of fixing that but I really do think it is a huge advantage with no risk involved which clearly shows it's out of balance.

Solution. Put your garries in uni 6 or higher where hcs is required.....

But how about making it where garrison's block movement and to keep people from making yards and blocking it in with alt corps make it where only corps with 25 members or more can deploy

I hope that last one is never put in. Start up corps would have even less incentive and the same old corps would keep truckin along...occasionally we do need a social rewiring, new corps provides that. But when the other older guys who have over 200 inactive members can offer boosts and you cant...no one joins.

Vralin

I hope that last one is never put in. Start up corps would have even less incentive and the same old corps would keep truckin along...occasionally we do need a social rewiring, new corps provides that. But when the other older guys who have over 200 inactive members can offer boosts and you cant...no one joins.

Luckily the topic was dropped three months ago until you commented on it. I think you are safe in thinking its not going to happen.

id still like to see corps un passable till they have been destroyed, or maybe make them un passable while they are active shooting any non corp members and make them passable when they are inactive.