invasion spawns

could we please have it where an invy wont spawn on top of a player. right beside them is fine. maybe even where an invy will spawn on a player but npcs wont spawn in that sector but will in the surrounding area. i lag out bad when an invasion and multiple npcs spawn on top of me. sometimes even dc. just seems like its to much data being pushed in a single instant.

Not only that...all invy boses have rams. meaning sometimes, a fleet gts an invy to just pop on their heads...which means some people could die instantly. which is not...fair...in it's own right.
and don't say life isn't fair. We know it isn't fair. we play video games to escape that. Least I do.

Agreed. Sorry just had my own rant topic bout same thing. Hope sum updates r on the way

Invys r supposed to be challenging, y make them easier? They are a dynamic threat and should be avoided if you are solo. Deal with the threat and use common sense. Yes, it is annoying when invys spawn on you (happened to me only once in uni 2) but the chance of it actually spawning on top of a player is very low. Shure if it spawns near you I can see how that would be a problem, just dont go rushing into it.

Space, unlike you, an invy just doesn't spawn on me once. it can happen several times within a minute. Yes, they are a dynamic threat but you should be able to avoid them without one popping on you, ramming you, then the npcs crit and finish you off.
Also, have you ever tried to switch direction at the last tenth of a second? you're ship still goes the original route if you try.

Agreed. Invasion spawning on top of you and ram stunning happens far too often. I'm up for a challenge and know to avoid inv in certain uni and up but surprise and unavoidable deaths which isn't down to other players is neither fun or challenging.