Side spellcast.

Tell you the truth, two weeks between spellcasts is too long. I want more! Could you, by chance, find someone with a little time to read the tib stories that have been entered for challenge one? Its instant content for the spellcast. Spellbook doesnt have to put any effort into comming up with a grand half hour show. You will have tones of entertainment posted right in the lore threads. It will also give us reason to check the spellcast site more often to see whats new. PLEASE DO THIS!!!! Then I would have stuff to listen to while I work. Thank you H

Oh, you can call them readings by Zeus (or whoever does them.)

Triple yes!

We'll be spinning the "News" segment off into a weekly short, published on Mondays -- Eventually we'll do that for every game.
That way we can remove the stats from the main show, which many people don't find interesting, and go into much more depth.

Hell5150

Tell you the truth, two weeks between spellcasts is too long. I want more! Could you, by chance, find someone with a little time to read the tib stories that have been entered for challenge one? Its instant content for the spellcast. Spellbook doesnt have to put any effort into comming up with a grand half hour show. You will have tones of entertainment posted right in the lore threads. It will also give us reason to check the spellcast site more often to see whats new. PLEASE DO THIS!!!! Then I would have stuff to listen to while I work. Thank you H

Ozymandias

We'll be spinning the "News" segment off into a weekly short, published on Mondays -- Eventually we'll do that for every game.
That way we can remove the stats from the main show, which many people don't find interesting, and go into much more depth.

The news is cool....but that wasnt exactly what I was looking to talk about...hehe. I did think of something to add to the news. A segment about who pooped what hc account. Wouldnt do it for every day. Maybe for top three hc that get popped. By either placement or if they are over a certain xp threshold.