General Commentary & Suggestions

Rather than flood General with new topics, I'll just keep my two cents located here.

So, can we expect a Monday News Segment today?

Heading to the studio to record now ZIpper. Thanks for following.

New Spellbook News Episode is up in the usual locations. Check it out.

About to listen - thanks for posting it!

Are you guys going to continue doing the 30-minute Spellcast Episodes every other week, or are we getting just the News now?

Zipper, Yes we will be doing both the 30 minute Spellcast every other week. We will also be doing the shorter news version on Mondays. Unfortunately I had surgery earlier this week and have been out of the office. Hopefully we will be back to our regular schedule next week. Again thanks for listening and all your support. Don't forget to tell your friends, Corp members, and alliance associates to tune in, like and subscribe.

So you guys got a Gym in the studio from what I heard. You guys got like a spa too? Ya know, gotta ease the tension, specially you guys sitting round all day. If not lets start a player riot to establish one.

Unfortunately by "gym" they mean a closet with some dumbbells, a bench press, and an elliptical.
Some day I'd like to have a real gym. People work and think better when they're healthy, and take a lot less time off for medical reasons.

Get some yoga mats in there, do some stretches, I promote you to have all Spellbook Employees participate in Yoga.

I tried yoga... I fell asleep.