Its Christmas time

So what does everyone want for Christmas? This includes all you in the spellbook offices. Maybe let us know on the next spellcast. H

What I want for Christmas is TIB on a console. Oh and can you make it playable? I remember watercraft on pc then played it on a ps one. It wasnt the same. Can you tell you tell us some of the obstacles you face putting TIBon a console platform? Just something else you can talk about on the cast. Thanx H

Set your alarms boys and girls. Monday will be a busy day. We will be recording both a Spellbook news and a special edition of Spellcast. With a special guest. Thats all I can say for now. Let the rumors swirl like the snows of the north pole.

SANTA!!!! It better be santa.

Can you give us an update on number of views/download of the last spellcast?

Well, so far we are at 230 downloads for episode 9 of Spellcast, and my inbox has been flooded.

Good MORNING! And Merry Christmas too all.

Report: Gator-claus is a no show for Tib-mas. The children (at least at heart) of Tib are devastated. The only conclusions we can gather are he drank too much space mead or the tranny in his anni went out. Did Mythra hook him up with a new ride? Has he sobered up? Or did spellbook get way more emails than they expected? I have more questions answers.
P.s.I hope you're (spellbook) not working on Christmas. But I would like to hear what happend when y'all get back. H

Cool, thanks Dire. Looks like Gator made the rounds.

Gator clause never made it to RoN
Reason 82,453 that we [ron players] think the development team only remembers we exist every 3 to 6 weeks.
:(

Prizes have gone out. The winners were announced in-game and probably will be announced in the Spellcast.