Spellcast Changes

Hey guys,

I know I have not been as active in these forums lately. Here is why. We have been playing with the format of our podcasts and shows and have come up with this new schedule. Spellbook new and this week in The Infinite Black will be taking a hiatus. Hopefully this will allow us to bring you more gaming and gameplay content from Spellbook studio in the future. following is the new schedule as it stands right now. We will be giving this a shot and see how it goes. As always your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Spellcast: Live Blog
* Live show with streaming @spellbook.tv
* Designed for YouTube and Twitch with visual component
* Not published to the podcast streams
* Streaming on Thursday at 2:00 CST
* Uploaded to youtube later same night.

Spellcast
* This should not be a live show. Should be treated like a radio program.
* Make quality audio and content a priority like we were doing originally
* Doesn't need to be long. 15 to 20 minutes is fine.
* Continue publishing to YouTube, as well as podcast streams
* Will be made public every other Thursday afternoon or evening.

As for game streaming on twitch, that too has taken a back seat to other projects, but will return. I am looking to start full time streaming in the evening with the release of Dire. That being said I am also working on a new format for the game stream as well to be more interactive with viewers and players in the game. I think Dire will be the perfect platform to really engage with both viewers and players.

Make sure to tune in this Thursday at 2:00pm CST for an all new Spellcast live. Make sure you dont miss it by going to http://www.twitch.tv/spellbooktv and clicking the follow button.

Thats all for now

DireMonkey Out

Diremonkey
Hey guys,
I know I have not been as active in these forums lately. Here is why. We have been playing with the format of our podcasts and shows and have come up with this new schedule. Spellbook new and this week in The Infinite Black will be taking a hiatus. Hopefully this will allow us to bring you more gaming and gameplay content from Spellbook studio in the future. following is the new schedule as it stands right now. We will be giving this a shot and see how it goes. As always your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
Spellcast: Live Blog
* Live show with streaming @spellbook.tv
* Designed for YouTube and Twitch with visual component
* Not published to the podcast streams
* Streaming on Thursday at 2:00 CST
* Uploaded to youtube later same night.
Spellcast
* This should not be a live show. Should be treated like a radio program.
* Make quality audio and content a priority like we were doing originally
* Doesn't need to be long. 15 to 20 minutes is fine.
* Continue publishing to YouTube, as well as podcast streams
* Will be made public every other Thursday afternoon or evening.
As for game streaming on twitch, that too has taken a back seat to other projects, but will return. I am looking to start full time streaming in the evening with the release of Dire. That being said I am also working on a new format for the game stream as well to be more interactive with viewers and players in the game. I think Dire will be the perfect platform to really engage with both viewers and players.
Make sure to tune in this Thursday at 2:00pm CST for an all new Spellcast live. Make sure you dont miss it by going to http://www.twitch.tv/spellbooktv and clicking the follow button.
Thats all for now
DireMonkey Out

Sounds good. You should get them to add a new posts button to the spellcast forums (the drop down menu part) as well as an option or something to show you when there is a new post. Otherwise you have to go specifically looking for it.

Jazz up the spellcast radio thing a bit.
I think adding a contest to it would be good.
Maybe insert a secret word or fact. Then people who listen to it can come into the forums and look for a corresponding post to enter. Then they can receive something in game. Exp/bd/odd items etc...
Then when dire comes out and the other games the items can be for those games as well.

Wow, I deal with rl and you guys flip the script. ...lol. cant wait to see how
It all plays out....good luck

Your thoughts and suggestions always are appreciated.
casesam.co.uk
Samsung J5 cover by casesam
Xperia z5 cover from casesam