Spellbook News Fans

Hey guys, since some of you have been asking for it we are working on bringing back Spellbook news in some fashion. Deus, Mythra, and I are working on some ideas for the show. Right now we are going to start with having it be a segment in our regular Spellcast, maybe a 5 minute block of time.

This is where you come in. You have the opportunity to help form the segment. Tell us what you want to hear. What are the stats you care about. What news items are you interested in. This will be a segment for you, about you and by you.

As we move into the new year we will implement this changes over time and adjust where needed. Thank you all for your continued support and we look forward to the fun in 2016

Diremonkey
Hey guys, since some of you have been asking for it we are working on bringing back Spellbook news in some fashion. Deus, Mythra, and I are working on some ideas for the show. Right now we are going to start with having it be a segment in our regular Spellcast, maybe a 5 minute block of time.
This is where you come in. You have the opportunity to help form the segment. Tell us what you want to hear. What are the stats you care about. What news items are you interested in. This will be a segment for you, about you and by you.
As we move into the new year we will implement this changes over time and adjust where needed. Thank you all for your continued support and we look forward to the fun in 2016

List off top kills and what not. Maybe have a draw or something that you need to listen to show to find out about.

Things I'd like to have included in the segment: top 10 killers and top 10 killed regardless of server, top 10 garrison busters/defenders, Cluster roll details (if applicable ) and of course NOVA BOMBS!

What ilike to hear are..
-What the h are devs doing atm :p
-small fixes in game
-what kind of suggestions ,help you want atm
- The battles in the servers with dates
- kiill/death ratios by alliances,corps, players
- garrisons bust amount.
- most developing young/old talent in game ( xp and credits)
- how much accounts played ,peak day and worst day.
- how many new playrs joined.
- how much accounts purged,removed.
- alliance changes, corps moves ot other ally
so there, few job to done if u doing it well =) .