From Rings of Night
Revision as of 12:54, 16 October 2014 by Amcilla (Created page with "Deflection is a defensive ability which allows a target to reflect damage and stuns back to an attacker. Typically this is provided by the Deflector Special. ...")
- If the attacker is also wearing a Deflector, it will not protect him from receiving his own stun.
- Deflection does not reduce the original damage done to the target.
- Damage is never deflected back against NPCs.
- Deflectors will absorb stuns from NPCs; they will not deflect it back.
- Deflectors cannot block stuns from Battle Ram specials.
- Deflectors cannot block stuns from during Garrison Engagements.
- The attacker's damage output is unchanged by the Deflector.
- The attacker suffers a percentage of that damage based on the rarity of the target's Deflector.
- The attacker's damage modifier and the target's damage vulnerability modifier come into play during the exchange.
- The damage deflected back to the attacker is the target's deflect percentage multiplied by the attacker's damage.
- Attacker A shoots Target T
- Attacker A has a +10% damage modifier
- Attacker A has -5% damage vulnerability modifier
- Target T has +20% damage vulnerability modifier
- Target T has +25% damage modifier
- Target T has a Legendary Deflector that deflects 15% damage back at attacker
- Attacker A's minimum damage is 100
- Attacker A fires and rolls 100 damage (equal to his minimum)
- Attacker A's +10% damage modifier kicks in
- Target T's +20% damage vulnerability kicks in
- Target T suffers 132 damage (100 * 1.1 * 1.2)
- Target T DEFLECTS 20 damage back to Attacker A (132 * 0.15)
- Attacker A's -5% damage vulnerability modifier does not come into play
- Target T's +25% damage modifier does not come into play.