From Rings of Night
Revision as of 22:10, 29 June 2014 by Etarimi (Created page with "There are 7 general item types in Rings of Night. * Weapons - determines how much damage your ship does to enemy ships and how often each attack occurs. * Armor - the...")
There are 7 general item types in Rings of Night.
- Weapons - determines how much damage your ship does to enemy ships and how often each attack occurs.
- Armor - the hull of your ship which greatly influences how many Hull Points (HP) you have, as well as affecting your jump/movement speed.
- Storage - the cargo hold of your ship which allows you to carry around more resources.
- Engines - primarily affects movement speed and movement capabilities, including stealth technology.
- Computers - allows for customization of a ship's stats, but with some penalties in other stats.
- Advanced (Tech) Computers have more bonuses and less penalties.
- Some computers have EquipPoints bonuses, which let you use even bigger weapons, armor, or storage.
- Harvesters - increase Asteroid harvesting efficiency, as well as providing some minor stat bonuses.
- Specials - generally add some active or passive combat abilities to ships. In some cases, instead of providing a special ability, a Special item will offer an extra-large boost to some combat stats.
Items can be acquired many different ways: