Item Repair is the act of restoring an Item's Durability by redeeming Credits. The Cost to perform Item Repair, and the algorithm used to calculate the costs are available on the Engineering Costs Page.
Each time an Item is repaired, its Durability is increased by 10%, up to a maximum Durability of 100%.
When a player's ship is destroyed in PvP, a single equipped Item's durability can be reduced by an extra 1% if:
- The target ship has at least one Item of Legendary Rarity equipped
- The killer ship has at least one Item of a lower Rarity than the target's highest-Rarity equipped item
If item durability theft occurs:
- A random qualifying equipped item of the target ship will lose 5% Durability
- All other equipped items of the target ship will lose 4% Durability
- A random qualifying equipped item of the killer ship will gain 1% Durability