There are 16 Technologies available from which a Corporation can choose to enable:
- +5 Resource Capacity
- +300 Maximum Hull
- -1s Movement Speed
- -1s Repair Speed
- +5% Hull Repairs
- +5 Critical Chance
- +5% Critical Damage
- +5 Hit Chance
- +5 Splash Chance
- +5 Stun Chance
- +1s Stun Duration
- +5 Grapple Chance
- +5 Stun Resist
- +5 Grapple Resist
- +5 Critical Resist
- +5 Splash Resist
Enabling a Technology provides an Attribute boost to all players who are members of the Corporation. A Corporation can have up to seven Technologies active at any time.
- 1 Technology enabled at each of 6 Garrisons owned by the Corporation
- 1 Technology enabled by discovering a Technology Capture Point
Technology Capture Points
A Technology Capture Point is a place on the map where a Corporation can "capture" a temporary attribute bonus for all its players. Technology Capture Points are placed randomly throughout the Rings of Night game world. Every 12 hours, they can jump to a connected Sector. Periodically, the locations of the Technology Capture Points will be shuffled.
- When a Technology is Captured, the Corporation receives an attribute bonus for two hours.
- If the Technology that is Captured matches one that is enabled in a Corporation Garrison, then Capturing the Technology has no effect.
- Garrison Technology and Captured Technology do not "stack".
- While a Corporation owns a Captured Technology, it cannot Capture another one
- While a Corporation owns a Captured Technology, that Technology cannot be Captured by another Corporation