From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 00:55, 27 November 2014 by Amcilla
- The Bounty Hunter special will be available with the :claim system during the 2014 Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Armory Page Stats
- ATTENTION: Not all clients will show the item's stats. However, the item will function as detailed on the Armory Page.
- When you kill another player with the Bounty Hunter equipped, you will gain experience based on the level of the person you killed.
- NOTE: This ability is Gearscore dependent! You will not earn experience for farming under-geared accounts
- When you get the killing blown on a player you MAY gain small amounts of durability on your equipped items.
- NOTE: This ability is Gearscore dependent! You will not gain durability for farming under-geared accounts
- Targets need to have Ultra Rare items in every slot
- Your items can be repaired for a total of 1-13%, depending on your opponent's Gearscore and the rarity of your Bounty Hunter. You cannot repair for more than 5% per kill unless you have a Precursor or Ultimate Bounty Hunter.
- Items can be repaired to a maximum of 115% durability.
- Common items cannot be repaired.
- The Special will provide a Damage Bonus vs Pirate NPCs (+2% per Rarity, up to 14%)
- Precursor and Ultimate versions will provide +1 EP and +2 EP, respectively.