From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 09:38, 6 January 2014 by Ozymandias
Player vs Player
- Both the attacker and target must have quality items equipped.
- If either the attacker or the target are lacking in quality items, no Combat Points can be earned.
- Players need rare or better items in MOST gear slots to earn or give Combat Points.
- If you did not earn Combat Points for a kill, the target was not very strong, and wasn't worthy.
- This rule is intended to help protect new players. There isn't any benefit for hunting them.
- As a successful attacker, you will earn Combat Points equal to Garrison Rank x3.
- As a successful defender, you will earn Combat Points based on a variety of factors, such as how big the battle was.
- PvP kills during Garrison Engagements earn double Combat Points.
- You do not need to be in the sector when the battle ends to earn Combat Points.
The :COMBAT Chat Command
- Use the :COMBAT chat command to see a list of items, their costs, and your point total.
- Use the :COMBAT [ITEM] [SHIP CLASS] chat command to spend points on an item.
- Use the :COMBAT Upgrade command to convert an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer, or a Tech II to a Tech III
- To give a Wyrd Terminus use :UNLOCK [PLAYER NAME] TERMINUS
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Sage
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Toil
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Havok
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Cabal
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Agent
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Drone
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Warrior
- 10,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer
- 15,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech II Computer into a Tech III Computer
- 30,000 Points: UNLOCK Wyrd Terminus-Class Ship!